Notices
ScoobyShop / ScoobyNetPlus Discussions relating to ScoobyShop and the ScoobyNetPlus Membership

SN Plus gone !

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2006, 03:07 PM
Scooby.Newbie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SN Plus gone !

I assume that i've been a member for a year then seeing as me tag has gone and dissapeared on me.

Didn't get a reminder or anything, do I just pay for the £18 SN Plus member option (as I guess I dont need the pack again) and keep my original membership number and card and stuff?
Old 17 August 2006, 05:40 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Mate,

Strange.... as you should of got a reminder.

Yep.... no need to purchase the £25 pack unless of course you want everything again, as the £18 subscription is still valid (and you just keep your existing card etc).

Regards,
Shaun.
Old 19 August 2006, 11:54 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooby.Newbie
I assume that i've been a member for a year then seeing as me tag has gone and dissapeared on me.

Didn't get a reminder or anything, do I just pay for the £18 SN Plus member option (as I guess I dont need the pack again) and keep my original membership number and card and stuff?

ah does that mean you cant spout your normal drivel in fight club
have to join us normal ppl now and slum it
Old 29 August 2006, 12:21 PM
Scooby.Newbie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SwissTony
ah does that mean you cant spout your normal drivel in fight club
have to join us normal ppl now and slum it
Yeah thats pretty much the sum of it, scared someone may be in there talking about me, but doubt it.

I see you no longer frequent the member only areas as well, although I do get some quiet satisfaction at the thought of KOT knocking about in there talking to himself
Old 29 August 2006, 12:26 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooby.Newbie
Yeah thats pretty much the sum of it, scared someone may be in there talking about me, but doubt it.

I see you no longer frequent the member only areas as well, although I do get some quiet satisfaction at the thought of KOT knocking about in there talking to himself
yup, he is all by himself, probably arguing with himself and giving to his own name !!!

no great shame really being a regular, didnt get much else out of the subscription after the initial pack.. still think they should do something as a teaser to keep you wanting the extra title.
but thats up to them i suppose.