Sponsored by:

Banzai2009/Finn thread

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2012, 11:20 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banzai2009/Finn thread

Finnighan aka co founder of NESF and baldy the moderator on nesf please reframe from insulting on public forums and try leading by example.

You have my number if there's any concerns please feel free to call otherwise lead by example and try a little more decorum and tact

Talking about me owing £11 is pot kettle black as if your forgetting about fixing a certain members car for a so called big job , charging him for the part and ditto g of the parts when it turned out to be no more than a £6 parts then selling there part you removed and still did not refund them any money you took??

But let's leave it there as another open forum doesnt need this yet again from mods and founding members of nesf

Last edited by banzai2009; 06 June 2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05 June 2012, 11:29 PM
baldy wr1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banzai2009
Baldy that's because your a *****!!! A normal fuking 2 faced ****!!! Comes to me house all nice as chips then Slags me off behind me back !! Yeah your hard as **** do your self a favour and **** off back to NESF with your bull**** posts ohh and FYI yeah £50k is corect!! Like I've said before you know where I live if you want to insult me come to me door otherwise shut the **** up !! I'm not phils scooby !!! Shut your moth or back it up simple as that!! Im not insulting you yet you feel the need to insult me and eclipse ????? What the **** has me and eclipse ever done to **** you off!!!???? Ur another obnoxious keyboard warrior
pot calling kettle dean pmsl how many times u been banned of nesf for being a tool ..see you keyboard skills havent improved

its funny a theres a few people have their opinions aswell keep reading daft lad .oh nic still waiting for the money for the shirt
some1 else you forgot to pay

ttfn
Old 05 June 2012, 11:33 PM
baldy wr1
Scooby Regular

and your the 1 that moaned for 6 mnths the eclipse hadnt got your wheels spacers so you were gona go down a fill him in
Old 05 June 2012, 11:41 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Yeah but I don't post on forums complaining about companies !! I dontcsr what u say like I said u know where I live if you've got anything to say be a man and say it to my face otherwise shut the **** up !! Like I said I'm not pills scooby quiet and runs away !! I suggest you and finn keep your comments to yourself but agai. Your just keyboard warriors !! Jumping on the band wagon I've never slated you or finn yet you both feel the need to insult me???? Why I gave you free stuff and treated you with the respect you deserved so why Insult me??? And have you even ever been to eclipse??
Old 05 June 2012, 11:46 PM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

totally agree with baldy...

banzia2009, is banned from nesf for not paying for goods.

and my personal gripe is the £50 you hav owed me for over a year

all i want is me £££ back, and for you to stop joining up on nesf as new user

how many times do you want deleting ????

am still shocked you havent been barred from here ???
Old 05 June 2012, 11:49 PM
baldy wr1
Scooby Regular

Yeah but I don't post on forums complaining about companies !! I dontcsr what u say like I said u know where I live if you've got anything to say be a man and say it to my face otherwise shut the **** up !! Like I said I'm not pills scooby quiet and runs away !! I suggest you and finn keep your comments to yourself but agai. Your just keyboard warriors !! Jumping on the band wagon I've never slated you or finn yet you both feel the need to insult me???? Why I gave you free stuff and treated you with the respect you deserved so why Insult me??? And have you even ever been to eclipse??
paperbag .....

i take that as your wanting ameet up with myself and finn ,can be arranged if you like ..yes ive been to eclipse .then went to revo bits were cheaper for same kit ...
Old 05 June 2012, 11:52 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Your oil has been at my house for over a year!!

And in terms of being banned I got banned because of you finnigan!!

Do you really want me to post your texts on here about how you were supposed to come and collect a lousey £11 for a t shirt and never turned up then slagged me off ???? Yeah I've photobucketed everything!!! Your posts your emails and messages so here's your chance to delete your post before I prov you massively wrong

Trending Topics

Old 06 June 2012, 12:00 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

just too correct everyone .. i have no problem at all with eclipse..

and chris at eclipse will agree with me ....

banzia, i never banned you, the admin member you ordered the t-shirt banned you..

and it didnt matter if it was £11 or £1000 .

its the principle

a will be calling this week too collect my oil, what has apparently been there for over a year ???????
Old 06 June 2012, 12:02 AM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Good you have my text!! I really look forward to seein u
Old 06 June 2012, 12:05 AM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Ohhh and if you replied to your texts youde have had your oil and money for t shirt a year ago but you didn't answer your phone or texts so what do you expect?? And baldy don't threaten me cos if you think it scares me your barking up the wrong tree really
Old 06 June 2012, 12:08 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

Your oil has been at my house for over a year!!

And in terms of being banned I got banned because of you finnigan!!

Do you really want me to post your texts on here about how you were supposed to come and collect a lousey £11 for a t shirt and never turned up then slagged me off ???? Yeah I've photobucketed everything!!! Your posts your emails and messages so here's your chance to delete your post before I prov you massively wrong
go for it name and shame me

doesnt take a clever ****** too edit apparent emails and texts..

we have 756 members on nesf.

who a can say majority ov them are happy with the advice i give them..

remember i still have all the posts ov you on nesf

and still have the post ov when you set yourself up a new user name =

IAN THE DESTROYER

then was threating a few ov nesf long term members ?????

shame you wernt clever enough too use a different ip address
Old 06 June 2012, 12:16 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Banzai2009/Finn thread

As requested (by Finn, and myself). Posts from the Eclipse performance thread have been moved here, to prevent that thread being completely ruined. I can't say that if things get particularly nasty, another mod (or myself) wouldn't delete this thread.
Old 06 June 2012, 12:26 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

thanks lisawrx

am just gunna let banzia2009 (AKA big deano)

try his best

lets hope the other members from other forums see this and have there say..
Old 06 June 2012, 07:39 AM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Thanks lisa tbh this post should be deleted full stop as fin your a owner of NESF and should know better and have more decorum and respect for people and lead by example!! Baldy it seems every time you post your Insulting someone?? Or being nasty or sarcastic towards member and your a moderator again should be leading by example!

I've never insulted either one of you infact the total opposite with you finn and baldy you come to mine engage in a good bit of banter come across as a nice fella a give you free parts then less than 2 hours you insulting me on a forum??

I hope other members read this and stay clear from nesf as there are some good guys and very knowledgable people on there no doubt but this type of attitude from 2 " officials" of the club isnt very good really is it??
Old 06 June 2012, 09:01 AM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Again " Ian the distroyer" ???????????

You keep making things up I'm past caring and getting into debates with you now and who have I threatened????? No one at all???

You really need to lay off the alcohol on the evenings finn as fixing cars tanked up isn't a good idea not the words of me just other members again I have never had a problem with you and still don't but your supposed to me a man or a gentleman and still can't apologise for slandering me on the forum or accept your mistakes!! Everyone makes mistakes it's how u go forward that's important I've always said you were a good bloke to know even when members are calling me saying your slagging me off constantly to people??...

Not quite sure wat baldys problem is with me or Eclipse as Chris stated he's never met the bloke so why slag his business to pieces?

We will just agree to disagree as obviously your not willin to take any responsibility for any of your mistakes on accusations let me know when your free to collect your oil and it ends there as I'm trying to consentrate on being a family man and all I keep hearing is you said this and that
Old 06 June 2012, 01:17 PM
bobby260480
Scooby Regular

Now, now children calm down lol
Old 08 June 2012, 01:16 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

Again " Ian the distroyer" ???????????

You keep making things up I'm past caring and getting into debates with you now and who have I threatened????? No one at all???

You really need to lay off the alcohol on the evenings finn as fixing cars tanked up isn't a good idea not the words of me just other members again I have never had a problem with you and still don't but your supposed to me a man or a gentleman and still can't apologise for slandering me on the forum or accept your mistakes!! Everyone makes mistakes it's how u go forward that's important I've always said you were a good bloke to know even when members are calling me saying your slagging me off constantly to people??...

Not quite sure wat baldys problem is with me or Eclipse as Chris stated he's never met the bloke so why slag his business to pieces?

We will just agree to disagree as obviously your not willin to take any responsibility for any of your mistakes on accusations let me know when your free to collect your oil and it ends there as I'm trying to consentrate on being a family man and all I keep hearing is you said this and that
??????
me fixing customers cars tanked up ??

yes a do enjoy a few cans in the garage on a nite, but i never fix a customers car "tanked up"...

and i have alot ov repeat customers coming here everyweek..

so a must be doing something right???

and i do this in my spare time..

i am a electrician by trade, so tuning/repairing subarus is more ov a hobby too me..

if a was a tanked up idiot??
a would have rolled me last subaru into a field and got banned for drug driving..?? would you do anything like that ???

YES.

thats why you are still banned from driving.

and if you would like too name these unhappy customers ov mine ??
Old 08 June 2012, 01:21 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Old 08 June 2012, 01:30 AM
craigo
Scooby Regular

Very poor impression of scoob drivers nowadays. This thread confirms all fears........
Old 08 June 2012, 01:46 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

look at my join date...

av been tuning subarus for over 8yr now.

and the member slating me has been banned from all the local forums..

av bit me tongue for long enough, or you could always watch the itv programme on what brought out all this lol
Old 08 June 2012, 01:54 AM
craigo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finnigan5823
look at my join date...

av been tuning subarus for over 8yr now.

and the member slating me has been banned from all the local forums..

av bit me tongue for long enough, or you could always watch the itv programme on what brought out all this lol
I did watch it, the slur was not forwarded in your direction

This is not a ***** size competition
Old 08 June 2012, 02:03 AM
finnigan5823
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by craigo
I did watch it, the slur was not forwarded in your direction

This is not a ***** size competition
wish it was a ***** size competition lol ...

then again "big deano" is a cage fighter ...

can i be the parrot in the cage rather than the budgie ha ha
Old 08 June 2012, 02:09 AM
craigo
Scooby Regular

wish it was a ***** size competition lol ...

then again "big deano" is a cage fighter ...

can i be the parrot in the cage rather than the budgie ha ha
Ummm, no comment Finn......

Im very sure though mate im hurt by all the chavs in said programme
Old 08 June 2012, 09:35 AM
Carlh
Scooby Regular

what tv programme was that?
Old 08 June 2012, 07:08 PM
mickywrx
Unmapped 12.4s @ 105

Location: Newcastle. 330bhp-289lb/ft @ 1bar boost - 12.4s @ 105mph
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
itv programme
It was on Channel 4, Paul.

Carl, this one: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/i...ry/4od#3361745
Old 12 June 2012, 04:16 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

As said before you've been in the game for 8 so called years yet how many cars and people have you ripped off????

I think your forgetting the so called walbro fuel pump u sold on eBay which your exact words were " its just a normal pump I was expecting some daft paki from down south to buy it"!!! Did you not!????

I'm not getting into another stupid slagging match on the forum as its because of rubbish like this that spoils forums I'm not fixing cars and not doing the job correctly I advised you before you know where I am if you would like to discuss this like men and clear the air but as per usual I'm not holding my breath as you hide behind your computer and garage doors

Still to this day do not know what I have done to you personally for you to have attacked me on 2 seperate forums???? Instead of jumping on the band wagon you should have voiced your own opinion and told everyone you arranged to collect the money over SED weekend and never showed instead you insulted me on an open forum which someone in your position should have had more decorum!!

Wether you've been in the game 8 days or 80 years makes no difference to the fact of what you have done simple as that

Now unless your planning on telling me what exactly I've done to you personally is try being a little more respctfull

This is my last post on this matter as its ridiculous and I'm not getting drawn into a slagging match on a open forum as its not a very good image

Thanks again
Old 12 June 2012, 11:07 PM
baldy wr1
Scooby Regular

dean you talk about slagging people off on forums and from what ive read on the last few threads youve done nowt but slag finn off,being pissed up fixing customers cars and ripping people off for parts ..
your bang out of order asusual and you still cant see ywhy yove been banned off other forums

fookin grow up
Old 13 June 2012, 09:52 AM
Will
BANNED

Nom nom nom

Old 18 June 2012, 11:37 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by baldy wr1
dean you talk about slagging people off on forums and from what ive read on the last few threads youve done nowt but slag finn off,being pissed up fixing customers cars and ripping people off for parts ..
your bang out of order asusual and you still cant see ywhy yove been banned off other forums

fookin grow up

Hahahahaa super rich coming from you had 3 different people look through your posts on nesf and near enough 80% are having digs , I sumthing people or generally being a tit towards people!

You've just slagged eclipse performance off for there maps yet never had any work done from them????

Pot kettle black baldy simple facts

If fin done the adult decent thing this would never have happened

Owning up to making a **** up and not collecting the money which he said he would for the tshirt

Stopped slating me to people and on open forums! Which btw I still havnt had a reason to why he's got such a chip for me

And lastly just came and collected his oil instead of telling people I've ripped him off...

And baldy your a fine one to talk just like most 2 faced slaged me off on the forum (nothing new there that's all you do to People) came to my door very nice and polite and came across as a lovely fellow then slagged me off less than 2 hours later on the forum????

If that's no 2 faced I don't know what is..

Then you reccomend a guy to get his car painted by " a good pal of your" and totally screws his car up in turn he's had to get it painted elsewhere

Yeah I'm the bad sceeming, 2 faced one ...

That's without mentioning other nesf members that pulled stunts similar to fin but they havnt joined in yet so they will remain nameless.. Problem with Finn is he talks too much I no a lot about certain officials of the forum.. But have taken the high road I suggest yous do the same and drop this ridiculous feud on an innocent forum
Old 21 June 2012, 07:54 PM
baldy wr1
Scooby Regular

dean your real good at slating people like youve just done ..im not 2 faced just say how it is and i d call u a tosser to your face ...
if some 1 had a paint job done by some1 i mentioned thats not my problem .they need to take it up with the painter ,but i would try help resolve the problem if i could .and as far as im aware whoever had the car painted havent complained to me saying they had a**** job done etc.

i wouldnt have any car of mine mapped by eclipse i know of 3 cars that went pop due to his work....nough said

.this is getting to be a reet boring thread because as per norm all you cann do is slate people for 1 reason or another .just get on with your sad little life dreaming about being normal

Last edited by baldy wr1; 22 June 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Banzai2009/Finn thread