ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

TOTB XI 2012.

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2012, 05:27 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default TOTB XI 2012.

Well I shall not be going this year, but I have a feeling it is going to be a good en with some of the recent builds on here.

More Info here:

http://www.totb.co.uk/cms/

email I received today from them:

Hello Robert Day,

As you're no doubt aware, this year will welcome ELEVEN years of shredding rubber at Elvington. Ten of The Best XI celebrates yet another year with the tuner car community, and this year is no exception, featuring all the usual thrills and spills, we also have a large marquee/party tent with a bar and entertainment broadcasting LIVE across the world thoughout the weekend, we also have fantastic support from Nitron shocks who will be providing FREE set-up and advice on site. The regular features from the past few years as well as Rally car driving experiences and much more. Currently we are finalising even more features at TOTB XI and we cannot urge you enough to check out the werbsite!

We hope to see you all there and we would like to thank YOU, the community, with out you all this event would not even exist, and remember if you want events like this to survive then please promote promote promote. Tickets are on sale now, Sat £10, Sun £15, weekend £25, weekend camping and entry £35 and Club discounts are available via Dave Naxton, contact available via TOTB website here! We have openings in our Exhibitors Village too, all budgets catered for. We are growing year by year and to remain in these hard times we need your support so get your tickets NOW!

We have advertising spaces for your club or company in our 2012 TOTB XI official programme that's filling fast, contact the absolutely outstanding Phil Royle at Royle Media for more info!

The website has gone through some more changes over the past year as we have listened to the community requests and also added some great features, we also have a 3d map of TOTB XI, just click the link, install the plugin and have a virtual tour of TOTB XI. Believe us when we say we have even more this year and TOTB is developing at a fast rate, VIP area, Live DJ's broadcasting live thanks to Europes biggest online radio station Raute Musik.

We hope to see you all there...

All the best,

The TOTB crew

If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list please click the link. unsubscribe link

Last edited by Rob Day; 07 April 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07 April 2012, 06:12 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is there a TOTB Scottish event?
Old 07 April 2012, 06:49 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jef
is there a TOTB Scottish event?
I doubt that Geoff, I'm guessing other countries host their own events, but the former Elvington events have pulled folk in from everywhere, Germany, Ireland, France, and obviously folk from all over the UK.
Old 07 April 2012, 08:00 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

It will be a tough year this year to get into the 22b team as things have moved on soo much I'm hoping to make both days there
Old 07 April 2012, 08:06 PM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stevebt
It will be a tough year this year to get into the 22b team as things have moved on soo much I'm hoping to make both days there
I'm going to be in the Dom Rep at the end of July, but would love to have see this years with all the mid to big builds this year. There has been some amazing achievement publicised over the last 12 months, and I'm sure they will be plenty folk wanting to put there hard earned efforts to the test.

I believe you have also been messing Steve since last time we met

Rob