Sponsored by:

Just a quick hello :)

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2011, 06:51 PM
Harmz2011
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a quick hello :)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I've just popped my Subaru cherry :P the smile is still there every time I drive it.

Also wondering if there will be any tunnel runs or big meets soon? I've been watching some videos on youtube of them and need to hear it in person

I'm from Northamptonshire so any meets around this way would be good, but I'd be willing to take a trip anywhere really.

James
Old 08 December 2011, 07:20 PM
thunder8
Scooby Regular

hi and welcome,,,

my brother lives in corby

just keep your eyes open as he patrols kettering and corby ( he`s a copper)

told me off a few times as well i can tell yea
Old 08 December 2011, 07:27 PM
goodyegg
Scooby Regular

welcome buddy
Old 08 December 2011, 07:36 PM
L&G.scooby
Scooby Regular

Hello and welcome.
As for meets, just keep your eye out on here. They are normally advertised very well.
Old 08 December 2011, 07:43 PM
Harmz2011
Scooby Regular

Ah I don't speed that much anymore not after driving home from work one night last year when some car was tail gating me, it had one head light completely out (it was 10pm) so I dropped it a gear and pulled away in my Mondeo st24 (don't laugh! :P) to get past the cars in the left lane so I could pull in.

The car then pulled in right behind me, and I mean about a meter away from my bumper! I sped up a bit and he did too. This went on for about 5 miles until he over took me, then pulled right in front of me and stuck his breaks on! so I thought **** this! I put it in 3rd and booted it, left this mondeo tdi estate for dust!

I got up to about 130mph and finally got to my junction when this **** caught up with me. He was wheel spinning out of the junction and sat right up my *** again. I was only about a mile away from home and on a single lane country road so I just drove normally and thought if he follows me to my house I'm just going to get out and chin the ****!

I put my indicator on to go into my little village and then WOOOOO blue lights come on and I thought ****!!!!! there goes my license. It was a bloody unmarked car (with a head light out!) sitting up my *** for at least 10 miles on the A14.

I got in his car and he said living where I do (in the middle of nowhere with no shops or anything) he wont take my license, he'll just give me 3 points and a fine and put down on the ticket that I was doing 96 instead of 130, because my driving wasn't unsafe, it was just too fast. He also said he pulled in front of me to try and slow me down a bit?! why didn't he just flash his blue lights?

Anyway, I'm a bit more cautious now when people try and race me. It wouldn't surprise me if the police start driving around in done up saxo's just to try and make people drive faster so they can give them a ticket!!
Old 09 January 2012, 11:58 PM
redscoobymann
Scooby Regular

Sneaky coppers!! Had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago in Kettering. They must just love giving tickets out around here!!