Correct Prodrive Alloys for WRX

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2011, 12:48 PM
zayd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Correct Prodrive Alloys for WRX

Calling the gurus....

Can you please advise me which are the correct fitting Prodrive alloys that will fit a 2004 WRX Blob PPP. Its just I've discovered on the PPP Paperwork that you will only get the full benefits of the increased torque with the fitment of 18" wheels.

I don't know how true this is but I am about to spend £430 on a set of new Eagle F1 Asymetrics. Thank you guys and gals.
Old 01 May 2011, 01:10 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zayd
Calling the gurus....

Can you please advise me which are the correct fitting Prodrive alloys that will fit a 2004 WRX Blob PPP. Its just I've discovered on the PPP Paperwork that you will only get the full benefits of the increased torque with the fitment of 18" wheels.

I don't know how true this is but I am about to spend £430 on a set of new Eagle F1 Asymetrics. Thank you guys and gals.
I'm not too sure about that mate! Perhaps at ten tenths around a track you may notice a little difference but for everyday road use I don't think it matters. Any wheel supplier will have a good range of Subaru alloys, OZ, Rota, Ultralite etc. If you're feeling flush maybe Volks, Advan or BBS The 18s will look better and give the car a more agressive stance but will make the ride a little harsher. Your choice of tyres is good, running asymmetrics myself I find them an excellent tyre.