Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Subaru = "Confidence in Motion".

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2010, 06:55 PM
CaptainJohn
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Subaru = "Confidence in Motion".

The new mission statement from Subaru Japan :

http://www.fhi.co.jp/english/contents/pdf_en_64279.pdf

Tokyo, November 2, 2010 - Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, announced today
the establishment of a new global brand statement, “Confidence in Motion”, as part of its ongoing efforts to enhance
the Subaru brand.
“Confidence” reflects Subaru’s attitude toward engineering excellence and the trust generated among drivers by
following through on its commitment to provide both enjoyment and peace of mind. “in Motion” expresses Subaru’s
resolve to continue innovating to meet customer expectations in a world of constant change.
Subaru will proactively address global environmental issues and the demands of ever-maturing automobile use.
Subaru believes automobiles should be more than just a means of simple transportations. They should also be a
source of enjoyment, and enjoyment rests on a foundation of peace of mind. These two inseparable values are
central to the Subaru experience. As customer expectations are diversifying, Subaru will foresee these needs with
independent thinking and continue to offer enjoyment and peace of mind without losing sight of the essence of what
an automobile should be.
“Confidence in Motion” expresses Subaru’s aim to continue evolving in order to offer even more customers new
ways to enrich their lives through a uniquely satisfying Subaru experience.

I wonder if this means they will now sort out the chocolate piston issue and look after those unfortunate Subaru owners who have cars affected ?.
Old 03 November 2010, 08:03 PM
mickp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They must be having a laugh John.

I had to read that twice before i believed what i was seeing. Just shows how out of touch they have become.

Talk about rose tinted glasses !!!!!!
Old 03 November 2010, 09:13 PM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In fairness the Jap market is fine ,but that statement doesn't go a long way here in the UK with the current 2.5 issues.