Sponsored by:

Bank Holiday Meet 31/08/2009

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2009, 10:35 PM
Sandmurk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bank Holiday Meet 31/08/2009

Welcome to the final Bank Holiday Jap meet for the year! It's been a busy year for a lot of clubs and even more so for the owners of the JDM machines but why stop there? This time around NipponSquad have moved location because with the interest we could hit well over 200 JDM machines for this final meet and we need plenty of parking for it! To which i'd like to say we have moved to Humber Bridge Country Car Park. This location can house over 600 cars as well as the public so its a awesome location for us all, easy to get to and less hassle for folk travelling far and wide. There is a cafe which will be open on the day serving food and drink and there is also a nature park if you fancy going for a walk and taking the kids to see wildlife!

This is a family day out aswell so please remember that all children are welcome and for this I ask everyone to drive carefully, dont be showing off in anyway by driving without care, the humber bridge board will be watching on cctv cameras!

We also hope to have for the children the humberside police high powered pursuit cars, including the new and latest Mitsubishi evo 10 as well as the new high speed Lexus and maybe, just maybe we might have a landed visit from the eye in the sky but thats currently under discussion!

Here are the details for you, pass them onto your friends, relatives and your Japanese car clubs!!

Date: 31st August 2009 (bank holiday monday)

Time: 12.00PM - Finish

sat nav adress: ferriby road
HU13 0JA

for street maps, road maps: home farm
ferriby road
hessle
humberside
HU13 0JA

once at this location follow signs for humber bridge country car park

PLEASE NOTE IT WILL BE SIGN POSTED AROUND THE AREA TO MAKE SURE YOU FIND THE RIGHT PLACE

If you have any questions please ask, you can email me at cookieinhull@hotmail.com or you can pm me on any of the forums you have seen this on! if the username is Nipponsquad thats me

take care and we hope to see you there...

Dan
Old 28 August 2009, 01:43 PM
Sandmurk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*bump*