ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

FAO Chris.B

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2009, 05:56 PM
340BHP-WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO Chris.B

How are you justified in leaving me negative feedback on my itrader just because i'm totally pi55ed off with what I received from you.

Do you think it's reasonable for me to wait a month for you to deliver something after promising it will be done this week then the next etc ?

Do you think you are justified in saying that I should check what i'm buying first when you stated that the side skirts came with all screws/clips and seals when they didn't ?

I asked you if the wipers/arms were in good condition which you said they were when they were corroded worse than the ones I have !

I asked for the door strip off the top of the passenger door and explained exactly which one I wanted which you said you knew the one only for you to send the door seal from inside the door !

When I PM'd you to explain that I wasn't happy with what I had received from you,you explained that your wife had packaged it with some bits missing and that you would sort it out and send the missing parts to me but I never received anything from you !

So I left you negative feedback accordingly after seeing that other people were also having problems dealing with you and you leave me negative feedback which I think is totally unjustifiable

I've dealt with many members on here both as a buyer and seller and have never had any problems except with you !