Hi to all

Search this Thread

Old 25 April 2009, 02:04 PM
silentandy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi to all

Just a Hello from a new forum member

I've had a little bit of fun in an older scooby, but that was a number of years ago.
I'm intereseted in the new Sti 330 S series that I have seen at B&C near Guildford

Sorry to start my first post here with a question, But hey ho, this has gotta be one of the best places to get the real run down on the cars. Rather than the main dealer blurbs....

What do peeps think on the STI 330S then?

Things to look out for?

Better still...... What mods to make....?

Anyone got any links to any other posts on this? While I fumble around the forum learning how to navigate....

Last edited by silentandy; 25 April 2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 25 April 2009, 08:58 PM
Marx Mcrae
Scooby Regular

Personally I love the new shape STi.

Not got a clue what to look out for though since its a brand new car??

The STi 330 comes with the ppp fitted so if your planning on modding then I would just get the standard STi since you would just end up taking the ppp parts off anyway
Old 26 April 2009, 09:05 AM
silentandy
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Marx,

By things to look out for i mean are there any known issues with any possible weak components? Like something on the slightly older models that may have been carried over to the current one?

Yeah, I did wonder about certain parts of the ppp setup. Like what would have to come off to tune further.... Or would the ppp setup automatically lend itself to a more aggressive map?

As you say its a new car, but now only being sold as the 330s, not the talked about 380s...

Any known good scooby tuners local to the Aldershot Hants, Guildford Surrey borders, that anyone could recommend?
So I could chat things through with them, as to the best route to take.