Sponsored by:

Terzo Value

Search this Thread

Old 24 September 2008, 03:15 PM
stupidscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terzo Value

Hello everyone. How much should a Terzo with fsh and just over 100k be going for these days. I know they were a limited edition but do they sell for anymore than a usual my98 2000 turbo because of some sonic blue paint and better seats. Also does this model often suffer from piston slap. Thanx
Old 24 September 2008, 08:52 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stupidscooby
Hello everyone. How much should a Terzo with fsh and just over 100k be going for these days. I know they were a limited edition but do they sell for anymore than a usual my98 2000 turbo because of some sonic blue paint and better seats. Also does this model often suffer from piston slap. Thanx
Hi

They might hold slightly more value, but not much to be honest. Mine has just turned 70k, is pretty mint...well modified, and I would probably ask about £4500 for it if I was to sell it right now(it has had a lot of owners though).

They do suffer from piston slap when cold, but it's not something that bothers me. Has done it for the year that I've had it, and never missed a beat.

Now has an Apexi ecu fitted and mapped, and its just the same. Just the way they are I suppose.

Do you have any other questions?

Alan