Sponsored by:

Greddy profec e01 help!!

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2008, 07:24 PM
johnnywrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greddy profec e01 help!!

Can anyone help when i brought my scoob there was a G-reddy profec e-o1 boost controller data logger while cleaning i managed to rip off the hand controller when moved the seat back can anyone advise whre i can get a hand controller from not many people know about them and hoping someone will know about them on here

cheers

john
Old 27 April 2008, 07:45 PM
scoobyluke23
Scooby Regular

sorry to hyjack your post mate, i was jusyt looking at these as im either going to buy this one or the avc-r what do you think of the greddy one?
Old 27 April 2008, 08:45 PM
johnnywrx
Scooby Regular

Hi mate to be honest i've not really used it to its full potential as when i brought the car the engine was still being run in and when i put it on a r/road the tuners found turbo about to blow so he set it up and told me to leave it as he has set it turned the boost down then when i changed the turbo i broke the remote control so i have'nt really used it.

saying that wiyh the right harnesses it looks like you can do anything with it overboost(overtake)button,economy map,it data logs 30 days on a memory card its got a ignition map screen air intake screen seems a good bit of kit but not many people know much about it and finding spares is a nightmare.

Hope this helps good luck

john
Old 28 April 2008, 08:01 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

SVS - Special Vehicle Services Limited: Mercedes Benz & Japanese after market parts - they should have most of the spares and parts, or can order them. Be prepared for a large bill though - they wanted to charge me £7 each for bulbs for my Greddy guages - got the same things from Maplins for about 30p each.