Sponsored by:

Thx SleeperSy

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2008, 10:49 PM
Nikao
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thx SleeperSy

Thx for fitting that Turbonator to my car when i collected the bits this week, I just can't believe the difference it has made to my car bud!!!.

LOL and thx for the heads up on the foreign chicks , your lady is a cracker you jammy sod.
Old 09 February 2008, 11:06 PM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you had her rr since you had the turbonator fitted m8 if not was it worth having it fitted (the turbonator that is) I.E power difference and response
Old 10 February 2008, 10:07 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Old 10 February 2008, 01:08 PM
SleeperSy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nikao
Thx for fitting that Turbonator to my car when i collected the bits this week, I just can't believe the difference it has made to my car bud!!!.

LOL and thx for the heads up on the foreign chicks , your lady is a cracker you jammy sod.

No probs m8, dont forget Turbonators are Stainless Steel and come with a lifetime guarantee.

Sleeper
Old 10 February 2008, 02:27 PM
Nikao
Scooby Regular

May need to have a chat with you about putting a few in my fleet vans, i'm closely watching the fuel economy and its looking good
Old 11 February 2008, 02:42 PM
SleeperSy
Scooby Regular

May need to have a chat with you about putting a few in my fleet vans, i'm closely watching the fuel economy and its looking good

They can improve economy - but main purpose is POWER!
Old 11 February 2008, 04:03 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

I cant believe you fell for it

Trending Topics

Old 11 February 2008, 04:13 PM
fraser87uk
Scooby Regular

LMFAO - The saga continues.

Its like a cheesy american advert for a ****ty product, oh wait it is a ****ty product.
Old 11 February 2008, 04:15 PM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

group buy??
Old 11 February 2008, 04:25 PM
SetoN
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jd5217
group buy??
1) SetoN
Old 11 February 2008, 04:29 PM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

Old 11 February 2008, 04:58 PM
fraser87uk
Scooby Regular

I wish the turbonator would just blow its self away.
Old 11 February 2008, 07:44 PM
Nikao
Scooby Regular

SY do you think i'll get better performance if i fit 2?
Old 11 February 2008, 07:57 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Old 11 February 2008, 10:46 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

sy has the turbonator mastered...
Old 11 February 2008, 11:10 PM
New_scooby_04

Ns04 has had too much booze, but can he just ask.
WTF is a turbonator?????
Old 11 February 2008, 11:29 PM
Chip Sencurry
BANNED

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Ns04 has had too much booze, but can he just ask.
WTF is a turbonator?????
it's a hymenator.

Have you not heard the phrase ''Turbonator the Hymenator.....?''
Old 12 February 2008, 12:13 AM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

<cheesy background music>

Tired of your laggy turbo?

Fed up with huge fuel bills?

Disappointed with expensive tuners?

Well, here is the answer you've been looking for: The Turbonator©.

the Turbonator© is like no other tuning device, it uses the lastest high tech technology and materials to give you a massive power gain, you no longer have to worry about overtaking those troublesome milk-floats

Unlike Turbos, the Turbonator© is working as soon as you open the throttle, so response is instant, no more lag, and no more waiting cyclists passing you by at traffic lights.

The Turbonator© is a efficient design, and by providing the engine with much needed airflow without restriction, fuel efficiency is improved. By using the Turbonator© you can save the environment, reduce global warming and help stop world famine.

Turbonator© is made from high quality durable materials, it is self cleaning and any components that may break off will be easily ingested by the engine causing no damage, any reminents will be passed out the exhaust and burnt off by the catalytic converter.

Turbonator© is the future in automotive power, it is already used in the most high tech of automotive enviroments, such as fume extractors in MOT testing stations, and CPU fans for engine diagnostic computers, not to forget extractors in the gent's bog.

Turbonator© can be fitted to all types of engine. The secret behind the Bugati Veyron's 1000+bhp is by using four discreet Turbonators© which assist the turbo, but you need not own a supercar to benefit from the Turbonator©. A case example was proven by fitting a Turbonator© to a Mountfield 3.5bhp lawnmower. Before the Turbonator© was fitted, it could only achive 3mph, but after the Turbonator© was fitted, it could reach an amazing 3.25mph!!

See the benefit the Turbonator© could have on your vehicle TODAY, we offer a 100% no money back gaurentee!!

Call 0909 972 2960 today to order your Turbonator© and you will be entitled to our special offer:- buy two and you get one free fitting kit: fitting kit includes 2 rusty jubilee clips, a plastic screwdriver, and some garden hosepipe. All essential for optimum operation of your new Turbonator©.

Don't delay! Call today!

Thats: 0909 972 2960

Call Now

<end cheesy music>
Old 12 February 2008, 12:27 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

A case example was proven by fitting a Turbonator© to a Mountfield 3.5bhp lawnmower. Before the Turbonator© was fitted, it could only achive 3mph, but after the Turbonator© was fitted, it could reach an amazing 3.25mph!!

See the benefit the Turbonator© could have on your vehicle TODAY, we offer a 100% no money back gaurentee!!
PMSL!
Old 12 February 2008, 10:00 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Shark Man

the Turbonator© is like no other tuning device, it uses the lastest high tech technology and materials to give you a massive power gain, you no longer have to worry about overtaking those troublesome milk-floats

Unlike Turbos, the Turbonator© is working as soon as you open the throttle, so response is instant, no more lag, and no more waiting cyclists passing you by at traffic lights.

The Turbonator© is a efficient design, and by providing the engine with much needed airflow without restriction, fuel efficiency is improved. By using the Turbonator© you can save the environment, reduce global warming and help stop world famine.

Turbonator© is made from high quality durable materials, it is self cleaning and any components that may break off will be easily ingested by the engine causing no damage, any reminents will be passed out the exhaust and burnt off by the catalytic converter.

Turbonator© is the future in automotive power, it is already used in the most high tech of automotive enviroments, such as fume extractors in MOT testing stations, and CPU fans for engine diagnostic computers, not to forget extractors in the gent's bog.

Turbonator© can be fitted to all types of engine. The secret behind the Bugati Veyron's 1000+bhp is by using four discreet Turbonators© which assist the turbo, but you need not own a supercar to benefit from the Turbonator©. A case example was proven by fitting a Turbonator© to a Mountfield 3.5bhp lawnmower. Before the Turbonator© was fitted, it could only achive 3mph, but after the Turbonator© was fitted, it could reach an amazing 3.25mph!!

Call 0909 972 2960 today to order your Turbonator© and you will be entitled to our special offer:- buy two and you get one free fitting kit: fitting kit includes 2 rusty jubilee clips, a plastic screwdriver, and some garden hosepipe. All essential for optimum operation of your new Turbonator©.

Don't delay! Call today!

Call Now

<end cheesy music>
SOLD!!
Old 12 February 2008, 12:31 PM
Nikao
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry guys you may laugh but they DO WORK!!! and i tell you something else Sleepersy is gonna be minted if he started selling these from a store with free fitting service, wish i could find the time to invest in this product its AWESOME!!!

Get one now guys!!!!!!
Old 12 February 2008, 12:35 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Shouldn't he be paying scoobynet to advertise then?
Old 12 February 2008, 12:42 PM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

Don't delay! Call today!

Call Now

<end cheesy music>

Old 12 February 2008, 12:47 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Maybe this post will be band for slagging off someone that is selling something!

TSX Supercharger Turbonator Is It Worth It? - Acuraworld Forums
Old 12 February 2008, 12:56 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100
Shouldn't he be paying scoobynet to advertise then?
Quite!! RTM
Old 12 February 2008, 01:02 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

tut tut.
Old 12 February 2008, 02:22 PM
ChrisGrant
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry guys you may laugh but they DO WORK!!! and i tell you something else Sleepersy is gonna be minted if he started selling these from a store with free fitting service, wish i could find the time to invest in this product its AWESOME!!!

Get one now guys!!!!!!

What minted like he was after he gave away 25% of his company?
Old 12 February 2008, 02:24 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by ChrisGrant
What minted like he was after he gave away 25% of his company?

Ooooo, uncalled for!
Just like the turbonator!
Old 12 February 2008, 02:30 PM
tiny gsy
Scooby Regular

Can i get one from Woolworths next time i`m in town?
Old 12 February 2008, 03:54 PM
tiny gsy
Scooby Regular

Don't delay! Call today!

Call Now

<end cheesy music>
is it made by JML?

Quick Reply: Thx SleeperSy