Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2007, 12:14 AM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile spiritual enlightenment....and subarus

Aren't scoobys ace....

oh and ps

Spiritual enlightenment is the only real way forward into a meaningfull species , we have to escape the ego and it's insane demands, it has become a monster as has the mind, we do not use the mind anymore , it uses us , so much so that we think we ARE our thoughts and fail to see that our thoughts are offered up to us by our mind for us to notice. Our mind is a tool for us to use and we have become obsessed with it as a species to the point that we cannot put the tool down and we don't see where the tool of the intellect/mind ends and we [the noticer, the 'real' essense of you or me] begins.
We are the noticer of our thoughts, we think them but we are not them, we are the noticer of them, they happen to the real 'us' ,the noticer.
Knowing that we are the observer of our thoughts frees us to control them via meditation for example , and to see the world in a very different way to see our ego and our own uncontrolled thoughts as false we see what is true even clearer, we realise that the ego constructed picture of us bieng seperate from all/evryone else is false ,we are one ,no we really are all of us and everything all one big thing, ego makes us appear seperate to further the species goals [ win reproduce spread our genes beat the other seperate competing human over there...]
It is the ego that takes offence in any given situation , the egoless are very difficult to offend ,the spiritually enlightened are very loving but not with an ego goal at the end [i love this person because they .....] they just love , realising that no seperation and oneness with the universe is king and love is the language of this .Love really is the broadsword of enlightenment... love all and you will see all ....with time...
If you want to gain spiritual enlightenment it is possible it's a bit like cooking , keep the ego under control, watch it because it's a slimy mo fo , meditate ie stop thinking for a bit ,make SE your goal and it will find you ....forgive everone as you would forgive god , our brain is god just as much as everything else is ,..meditation is the fastrack to SE to meditate is to see firthand that we are not our thoughts... our thoughts stop in meditation but we percieve even more clearly , a thought appears and muddys the waters all we see is the thought we miss the essence of bieng and the miricle of life and existance itself of not just us as a species and the planet but just the raw ovewhelming fact of bieng that is within alll things that 'are' .
This is a huge topic and the most profound of undertakings therefore i'll invite questions of a constructive nature aimed at helping me to find for you the most direct route to SE

love you...

ok maybe it's off topic but it is in the best of causes
Old 24 November 2007, 12:41 AM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by matty01
Aren't scoobys ace....

Spiritual enlightenment is the only real way forward into a meaningfull species , we have to escape the ego and it's insane demands, it has become a monster as has the mind, we do not use the mind anymore , it uses us , so much so that we think we ARE our thoughts and fail to see that our thoughts are offered up to us by our mind for us to notice. Our mind is a tool for us to use and we have become obsessed with it as a species to the point that we cannot put the tool down and we don't see where the tool of the intellect/mind ends and we [the noticer, the 'real' essense of you or me] begins.
We are the noticer of our thoughts, we think them but we are not them, we are the noticer of them, they happen to the real 'us' ,the noticer.
Knowing that we are the observer of our thoughts frees us to control them via meditation for example , and to see the world in a very different way to see our ego and our own uncontrolled thoughts as false we see what is true even clearer, we realise that the ego constructed picture of us bieng seperate from all/evryone else is false ,we are one ,no we really are all of us and everything all one big thing, ego makes us appear seperate to further the species goals [ win reproduce spread our genes beat the other seperate competing human over there...]
It is the ego that takes offence in any given situation , the egoless are very difficult to offend ,the spiritually enlightened are very loving but not with an ego goal at the end [i love this person because they .....] they just love , realising that no seperation and oneness with the universe is king and love is the language of this .Love really is the broadsword of enlightenment... love all and you will see all ....with time...
If you want to gain spiritual enlightenment it is possible it's a bit like cooking , keep the ego under control, watch it because it's a slimy mo fo , meditate ie stop thinking for a bit ,make SE your goal and it will find you ....forgive everone as you would forgive god , our brain is god just as much as everything else is ,..meditation is the fastrack to SE to meditate is to see firthand that we are not our thoughts... our thoughts stop in meditation but we percieve even more clearly , a thought appears and muddys the waters all we see is the thought we miss the essence of bieng and the miricle of life and existance itself of not just us as a species and the planet but just the raw ovewhelming fact of bieng that is within alll things that 'are' .
This is a huge topic and the most profound of undertakings therefore i'll invite questions of a constructive nature aimed at helping me to find for you the most direct route to SE
My Q's are

1) Is SE a new brand of Octane Booster?
2) Has Someone hacked you password?
3) Are Drugs overated?
4) After 20 pints is it safe to drink shorts?

ok maybe it's off topic but it is in the best of causes
Sorry mate but thought this was a car forum and VERY of Topic !! Perhaps better to have put it in "Off topic" forum IMHO

Tony

Last edited by T5NYW; 26 November 2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 24 November 2007, 02:03 AM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Wink

t5nyw said.. My Q's are

1) Is SE is a new brand of Octane Booster?
2) Has Someone has hacked you password?
3) Are Drugs are overated?

Quote:

1) er no not really
2) no
3)you tell me if they are are
4)no
5)only if it's well lubricated
6)no don't

t5nwy said
Sorry mate but thought this was a car forum and VERY of Topic !! Perhaps better to have put it in "Off topic" forum IMHO

true, true, but i'm going for coverage, if ever a topic was worth it this is it believe me i know my ****

Last edited by matty01; 24 November 2007 at 02:06 AM. Reason: yes there was a reason ;)
Old 24 November 2007, 02:51 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can this sh*t be removed from Scoobynet General please mods?
Old 24 November 2007, 03:44 AM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul3446
Can this sh*t be removed from Scoobynet General please mods?
fascist pig !!
Old 24 November 2007, 03:46 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Messed up hippy!
Old 24 November 2007, 10:10 AM
hrness
Scooby Regular

pass it to the left please
Old 24 November 2007, 12:08 PM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul3446
Messed up hippy!
I see where you're coming from but i'm the opposite of messed up, i just appear messed up ,although i do say "groovy baby" and "peace,out" a lot, mmm.....
Old 24 November 2007, 05:35 PM
onroadanddrift
Scooby Newbie

All very true

altho

'keep the ego under control' ?

who controls? control is ego

witness the ego, renounce ego.

non resistance, non judgment, non attachment = freedom from all form. physical and mental
Old 24 November 2007, 10:22 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Interesting points....

But you can also liberate yourself when you liberate a few more horses from the old boxer engine.

If you go the extra mile to get Shell V-Power, you will be in harmony with your car and the world that surrounds you... travelling at warp speed

There is no need for fear when you have mastery of the 4-Wheel Drive Arts

Do not under estimate a small ticking noise... for it will come back to slap you.. like a piston

A well lubricated engine will prolong your performance... on the road

Do not question the fully balanced, forged, blue printed and nitrous shot engine

True enlightenment can only be attained with a pair of HID lamps running along side some projectors and a clear light pack... oh and no lexus rear lights

Remain true to your roots... the roots of your scooby that is and do not fall for the trap that is "bling init!"
Old 24 November 2007, 10:25 PM
samcowrx
Scooby Regular

i'll have what he's having please.
Old 24 November 2007, 10:26 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Sing gouranga!
Old 25 November 2007, 01:32 AM
GREGGYG
Scooby Regular

Wink

You've obviously read 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle.
Old 25 November 2007, 01:51 AM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GREGGYG
You've obviously read 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle.
There is a "Rape" drug like "Hyripnal" "sp" but it does effect the mind

perhaps someone has slipped him one LOL
Old 25 November 2007, 01:13 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by T5NYW

My Q's are

1) Is SE is a new brand of Octane Booster?
2) Has Someone has hacked you password?
Can someone please translate these 2 questions into English please ?
Old 26 November 2007, 12:15 AM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Wurzel
Can someone please translate these 2 questions into English please ?
PMSL. now edited

Originally Posted by T5NYW

My Q's are

1) Is SE a new brand of Octane Booster?
2) Has Someone hacked your password?
3) Are Drugs overated?
I was on number 4 Hic Hic