midlands scooby possie help please

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2007, 08:19 PM
philr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default midlands scooby possie help please

hello
my scoobys engine blew up,con rod snapped and smashed engine to bits,was doing 150mph.
got a quote for a fully reconditioned engine from a place called macc (midland auto care center) in birmingham, it cost me 2500 pound,got car back,macc had smashed my front bumper,various scratches to car,electrical faults,broke glove box and left chicken bones in engine bay,worsed of all i got ripped they fitted a second hand engine with loads of oil leaks and basically have nearly destroyed my car,my scooby is my pride and joy,had loads of hassle over the months with the company,now in hands of solicitors,might have to goto court,they are a bunch of liers and con artists,i live in newcastle upon tyne which is 4 hrs drive to birmingham,i basically would like to know if anyone else has been conned or have used this garage,or had any problems at all with them,they say they are a big company and say they are the best at scoobys,if possible could someone check them out for me,even a drive past to see if its a small buisness,i know i will get done even at court if i win and the only way i will get copensation is if i find out where the bosses house is in birmingham,so the court can send the baylifts round.
honestly this has had me head done in for months any bodys help will be excellent.
i have the name of boss the address of unit,and phone numbers to contact maccs,if this would help
cheers phil
silver scooby newcastle upon tyne
Old 21 August 2007, 08:45 PM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

Might be worth losing the bit about doing 150mph!!!!
Old 22 August 2007, 12:55 PM
philr
Scooby Regular

It was a while ago now when i done 150mph,cant remember what day what road or time so i am not realy that bothered,i remember my car engine blew to bits though so lesson learnt would you not say.
Old 22 August 2007, 03:52 PM
jonathan100
Scooby Regular

i'd loose the bit about doing 150 on a public road mate. plod look at this site pluss you'll get flamed by all the pc trolls on here. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the garage mate! sound like there a right bunch of cowboys.
Old 22 August 2007, 05:29 PM
philr
Scooby Regular

hello i know the score mate,wont say nothing else it was on the moor roads anyway private land,cowboys i think thats to good to say about this lot.
if anybody lives near birmingham just a pass by the place to say its a little unit or large place,anybody who could do this for me would be thanked and i would owe them a favour,anything in newcastle just ask
Old 25 August 2007, 10:39 AM
philr
Scooby Regular

anyone near birmingham,can you please help
Old 25 August 2007, 04:45 PM
MikeyTang
Scooby Regular

i work not far from the address but see what advantages u get from having someone drive by
Old 25 August 2007, 07:06 PM
philr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MikeyTang
i work not far from the address but see what advantages u get from having someone drive by

no problem mate,see if i get any info.thanks
Old 25 August 2007, 08:32 PM
Dr Who
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by philr
It was a while ago now when i done 150mph,cant remember what day what road or time so i am not realy that bothered,i remember my car engine blew to bits though so lesson learnt would you not say.
Can't believe you don't remember where you were when your engine went pop whilst doing a "Claimed 150" , why travel all the way to B'ham from the North East for a Recon engine, when there are reputable people closer?
Doesn't add up ??????
Old 25 August 2007, 08:49 PM
philr
Scooby Regular

Default dr who are u

Originally Posted by Dr Who
Can't believe you don't remember where you were when your engine went pop whilst doing a "Claimed 150" , why travel all the way to B'ham from the North East for a Recon engine, when there are reputable people closer?
Doesn't add up ??????
who are you not a scooby owner i bet,please read my other threads,and its explained,some of the cars on here do more than 150 maybe mine would.