Sponsored by:

Looking for a Dyno tuner/Mech

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2007, 02:53 PM
Hardensteel
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Dyno tuner/Mech

I am looking for a good mech with some tuning exper. I am will to send the right guy to all the schooling need to make them top notch.I just open a new performance shop in Middletown, New York. The shop is 12k sq.ft. & 2k sq.ft show room. I looking for Mech. Tech with dyno tuning. We have a full fab, benders, & AWD dyno. You can come in as a tech or partner if everything works out right. Hit me up if it is something you want to do. The Tech that comes in will have to go to Ca, Tx, & Ma for trainning. I am setting up trainning with AEM, Utec, MoTech, Cobb Tuning, EcuTek, HandaData, and a chance to obtaining certification through EFI University. This is a paying job that starts @ $45K-60K per year, with profit that could jump up another $20k-40K per year. This is a big step for us & for whoever come on, but we are willing to work with the right person with the right skills. Hit me up at 845 321 4746. This is a good shot someone to because a shop owner/partner if they play there cards right.
Old 23 July 2007, 03:38 PM
amazingjames
Scooby Regular

might be worth going on the mitsi lancer register and speaking to allantrucks as he was the owner of wrc tech but they have closed down meaning that the 2 guys on the spanners are out of work and its there trade as there alreadu up on rr tuning and remapping etc... just an idea. sounds like the job of a life time i just wish i had enough knowledge to apply for it myself as its my dream job.. good luck for the future though mate a good tuning shop is hard to find so when people do they tend to become loyal....
Old 23 July 2007, 08:55 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Hardensteel
I just open a new performance shop in Middletown, New York. The shop is 12k sq.ft. & 2k sq.ft show room. ..... This is a paying job that starts @ $45K-60K per year, with profit that could jump up another $20k-40K per year. .....845 321 4746...
Might be better Posting in USA based forum like NASIOC - The North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club although this Forum is used Internationally it is UK based.

IMHO

Tony
Old 23 July 2007, 09:56 PM
Hardensteel
Scooby Newbie

I am sorry. I thought you guys were local. I have tryied NASIOC. I have to be a vondor to post this type of post. I am trying to explain to them that I can not be a vondor until I get a Tuner. Thanks for all your help.