refurb not happy

Search this Thread

Old 28 February 2007, 04:27 PM
scoobyhurky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default refurb not happy

hi
i took one of my alloys for a refurb on friday he said it could take half a day to match the colour so they said they would phone on monday to tell me when i could pick it up they never did so i gave them a ring and they said that it was not ready i could come and get it on tuesday afternoon. so when i got there they bought out the wheel it looked like new but it looked a little darker than my others but they were not on the car so i could not check. then he told me thats £52.88 but they said that an average wheel cost £40 to refurb but as they did a good job i thought ill pay them . anyway when i got home the wheel was darker so i rang them and i was not happy first it wasnt ready when they said then they charged me more then its the wrong shade. he and said bring it back and we will do it again but i said thats another 4 jurneys (60 miles)so i want somethig sorted about the money and my time and the fact that you quoted me one price then charged me another his reply to that was we will sort out the pennys .so i took the wheel back tuesday afternoon with one of the others they said they dont understand the paint comes in ready mixed for that wheel as the look at the brand when its made and order the colour. but i said you told me i couldnt have the wheel back till monday as it could take half a day to get the colour right he and said he didnt want to tell me all the bull**** that goes on to do it and i said what about the money he and said that they would not charge me again then he said we will sort out the pennys after. first lets get the wheel the right colour .they said they would ring this afternoon and they have not.
Old 28 February 2007, 04:30 PM
Dannybwoy
Scooby Regular

And breath, lol.
Old 28 February 2007, 04:33 PM
fatmanscooby
Scooby Regular