Sponsored by:

Looking for a Green 'T' plate scooby in Sutton

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2001, 02:03 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barge,
fcking hell mate! what a complete tosser that bloke is! hope that if he is on here that he takes heed, as he's giving us all a bad name.

Glad you and the missus did not get hurt though.

this is the kinda thing we could all do without.

[Edited by Markus - 12/3/2001 2:15:18 PM]
Old 12 March 2001, 02:43 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Think that barge would have defused the **** if he had got out though what do I know eh

still can't get over what a tosser this chap was.

maybe we should form a mobile hunting and lynching party

[Edited by Markus - 12/3/2001 2:43:49 PM]
Old 12 March 2001, 06:00 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Angry

Not only is it extremely annoying to hear of people behaving like this (esp. in a Scoob), it is also annoying that the Police seem unwilling/unable to catch these *******. Surely you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to do a trace on all local green Scoobs matching the partial number plate. Even if they had to visit a dozen houses before tracking it down it would be worth it. Obviously you should have told the Police his tax disc was out of date...

Also, well done for kicking the door. I've done something similar when some prat drove *round* me when I was in the middle of a zebra crossing. Also, a London bicycle courier was nursing a sore chin after a run in with me on another zebra crossing. Needless to say I get rather annoyed at vehicles that don't respect pedestrian crossings...

[Edited by Jerome - 12/3/2001 6:01:00 PM]
Old 02 December 2001, 06:24 PM
barge
Scooby Regular

Angry

I want to find the green 'T' plate scooby in the Sutton Surrey area with a caved in front passenger door, hope anybody who sees this car can either tell me where the car parks or its reg plate so I can inform the police.

Where do I start.

Out crimbo shopping with the wife today in Sutton Surrey.

Walking back to her car when this green 'T' plate scooby comes down the dual lane road from the top of sutton about the speed of light, well a bit slower anyway, racing a blue vauxhall nova with more spoilers than a spoiler shop, we are trying to cross the road at the lights, we have the green man when I notice the above, I grab the wife back as both cars dont slow just race through, just missing several other people who run out of the way, I call them french connection United Kingdon Merchant bankers neither car stops, at the bottom of the road where it splits left & right the nova goes right scooby goes left, bit p155ed off bit think nothing of it, we walk down the road & go left where the scooby went, moments later I hear the sound of a scooby, it comming from behind us, I turn round to see the same green scooby come flying round the bend again, this time as they fly past a coke can is chucked in my direction, I lost the plot & let rip at them big style, for them to do a handbrake turn & come flying past again, I'm still letting rip, they are doing hand signs, they hand brake turn again so going in the same direction as I;m walking, then stop next to me rant rant etc, both are early 20's, pasenger is going to kill me etc blah blah & starts to open the door, so I close it for him as gentle as I could with my foot, best read as I booted it shut, the door caved in big style & the car roared off, top of the road turned left, whilst this is happening the wife called the police, several other walking & driving past stopped saying this car has been seen flying about for the past several weeks. Unfortunatly no one got the complete number plate.

Anyway I'm not proud to have kicked a car door in, let a lone a scooby door, but in this case I hope it made this little pr4t take his car home to daddy & explaine what has hapened.

If you own a green scooby with a big dented door, it was me, I suggest you either stop acting like an **** or stop letting you kid drive your car.

Either way once I track you down you are in big pile of pooh as I will be asking PC Plod to press charges
Old 02 December 2001, 06:33 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Angry

It makes me angry and sad to see stories like this no wonder we have so much attention from the boys in blue and get hard hit by insurance companies

Hope you get the people concerned punished appropriately Barge but what about the dent?
Old 02 December 2001, 06:42 PM
bennetm
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Wont last long doing handbrake turns...

MB
Old 02 December 2001, 06:48 PM
Kenny
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about this mate. Glad you and the missus are ok.

Could have been nicked of course.....

Trending Topics

Old 02 December 2001, 07:45 PM
stevem2k
Scooby Regular

Barge ... you have mail.

S
Old 02 December 2001, 08:10 PM
Great~taste~Bloke
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

These idiots give all performance car drivers a bad name. Sounds to me as if the scoob was pinched! There is a time and a place for most things but not that. I would report all of this to the police. Just in case they report it and the police take their side(fictional perhaps) of the story etc....
Glad nobody was hurt.
Matthew
Old 03 December 2001, 12:31 PM
SD
Scooby Regular

Arrow

I live near there. I assume you mean St Nicholas Way.

IanW lives near there too. What should I do if I see it?
Old 03 December 2001, 01:11 PM
GazP
Scooby Regular

It should have been the drivers head and not the door that got kicked in.

People like that want a good talking to...
Old 03 December 2001, 01:19 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton
Red face

I live just down the road from Sutton, must say I have never seen it. Will start looking now though.
Old 03 December 2001, 01:26 PM
barge
Scooby Regular

SteveM2k, thanks for the info mate, I have replyed to you.

SD yes thats the roads, What should you do if you see the car, keep out of its way, the driver is a moron & life does not mean anything to him, Just get his full reg plate, & let me know.

I went looking last night to see if I could spot the car, I dont think it was stolen as when I kicked the door they ran, I would not have expected car thieves to run if someone kicked the door of their stolen car.

The police were called at the time, all details were taken, including that from several witnesses who were walking or driving bye at the time, unfortunaly only part of the reg number was taken, I'm just calling it a 'T' plate but I know the numbers as well.

Cheers
Old 03 December 2001, 02:30 PM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

Angry

Stuart

Terrible story mate - as you know I live in Sutton (or did, just sold the flat), I know the road you mean - those two have got to be mental. Living there for 4 years or so, I've got to know most of the Scoobs around there, but not this one. Needless to say if I hear or see anything I'll let you know.

Don't feel bad about kicking this to$$er's door in - he deserved it and you probably defused a potentially bigger situation if he had got out and confronted you.

Cheers
Chris
Old 03 December 2001, 02:45 PM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Good point Markus But you know what I mean

Chris
Old 03 December 2001, 05:10 PM
barge
Scooby Regular

Markus knows that I'm only 5 feet 9 inches tall, but if I lay down I'm only 5 feet 9 in.. well square.

I probably did the correct thing in stopping t0553r passenger getting out, not cos I was scared of him, but cos the wife was there, If I take a kicking or what ever thats one thing but if they had of touched the wife that would have been a different matter.

Still anyone in the sutton area sees a white granada trawling about tonight with 3 big blokes in dont be scared unless you have a dented green scooby.

I have had several tips as to locations, all of which will be viewed, if you are wondering about my location, it may say bromley in kent on my details but that is where the ex.wife & kids live, I'm currently living just outside wimbledon, near where I lived for 20 years as a kid so know sutton etc very well.

I'm after getting this **** off the road not vengence before anyone complains, the blue nova has been traced, apparently he is a bit of a Sutton hero after appearing is lax power or fast pr4t a while back & I'll be asking him tonight WTF he was playing at.

ChrisL where have you moved to ?
Old 03 December 2001, 05:17 PM
JoeyDeacon
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Now I remember why I never even set foot in Sutton anymore....

Few years ago my brother was chased by a gang of lads and had to hide under a car on somebodys drive to escape... That is after climbing over a barbed wire fence... Dread to think what would have happened if they got their hands on him.
Old 03 December 2001, 05:21 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Barge is it that blue nova with very big wheels that was featured? Good luck with finding that **** who is driving like that. there could have kids on the road or anything. Is it worth trying local bodyshops to see if anyone has booked in a scoob to have a door fixed?
Old 03 December 2001, 05:50 PM
barge
Scooby Regular

PaulPalmer,

The nova in question is bright blue with lots of spoilers it had wheels but was going so bl00dy fast I did not clock much else about it, I dont read lax power or fast pr4t so I dont know what car was featured in it, I'm just going on what I have been told that its was in one of these mags.

I have visited several body shops & rung several more, none of whome are overly keen on saying if they have seen the car or even if they are going to have it in to fix, I think they are worried that I may break in to damage the car or other cars in there & also if **** features car is in there & they tell me & plod grabs him will **** features may go back to them.
Old 03 December 2001, 05:56 PM
andym172
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Good on you barge!!

It's easy to sit behind a computer and say "oh you should have done this..you shouldn't have done that..." but IMHO you did the right thing.

But try not to get yourself into trouble with the law!

Andy.
Old 03 December 2001, 06:41 PM
jimi
Scooby Regular

Hi

What ever you do,do not get caught.

Good luck fella,hide your face so you can not be I D,and where gloves.

JIM
Old 03 December 2001, 07:21 PM
IanW
Scooby Regular

I live and work in Sutton, and if it the Nova i think it is it was previously owned by a friend of my brother. BIG japanese style front bumbers etc??

As for the scooby It didn't have a Prodrive rear wing did it perchance? I seem to remeber seeing one parked up on the way to work this morning, with a dented door!

I have got to go out again this evening, so i'll take a detour past where it was parked.

Ian
Old 03 December 2001, 07:47 PM
Luke
BANNED

Barge ,Good luck.

But may I suggest to you and all on "Scoobynet" that we Close this topic. It could "backfire" on you.....

Be cool and dont start a war for yourself.

I am sure you have it "Under control" but what happens if this topic "Could be used against you.?????

Luke.
Old 03 December 2001, 07:53 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

I share the same view with Luke

Best of luck Barge these guys need punishing but be very careful that you do or say nothing that can backfire on you

Michelle
Old 03 December 2001, 08:58 PM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Barge - good luck - I'll drop you an email.

Cheers
Chris
Old 03 December 2001, 09:25 PM
SD
Scooby Regular

I live and work in Sutton, and if it the Nova i think it is it was previously owned by a friend of my brother. BIG japanese style front bumbers etc??

As for the scooby It didn't have a Prodrive rear wing did it perchance? I seem to remeber seeing one parked up on the way to work this morning, with a dented door!

I have got to go out again this evening, so i'll take a detour past where it was parked.

Ian
Ian, I might just be 'popping out for a drive' tonight. If you need me give me a ring on my mobile.

Cheers,

Simon.
Old 04 December 2001, 09:41 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Any luck last night?
Old 04 December 2001, 12:56 PM
SD
Scooby Regular

Arrow

Didn't see anything, but I'm not sure exactly where I should be looking. I'll have another wander tonight. Ian, same applies.

Simon
Old 04 December 2001, 04:16 PM
stevem2k
Scooby Regular

Barge,

I got a look at one of the two 'possibles' ~ no passenger door damage there . Scratch that one off the list.

S