Sponsored by:

HELLO

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2006, 10:11 PM
C89ZX7R
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELLO

new to this forum , guess i had to stop in and say hi . but really why i'm here is this . someone in the U.S. was scammed from someone in the U.K. here are the copied and pasted details from Clubwrx.net

below is from a members post on clubwrx.net
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=1#post1686785

Just like the title says, I got scammed for $870.00 for aps headers. Please let me know if you have any truthful information about this guy. I promise to compensate for you help. Thank you in advance.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEDW%3AIT

Well to make a long story short. I pay him for the item and never receive it. He faked eBay’s confirmation email for the won item and I fall for it.

" Hi Peter,

I have received the email from you with your full name and address for the shipping ! I'll forward your details to eBay and after that they'll email you the info about the
deal (payment terms and protection plan) ! I live in United States but I'm currently in the UK with my wife in our honeymoon but don't worry the adress from here is verified by eBay and is no problem! About the shipping you don't have nothing to worry about because I have signed a contract with some agents from a freight carrier and
they'll take care of my deliveries (also you don't need to pay any shipping fees) ! The item will be sent from United States(Vista, California) and delivered with the freight carrier by my shipping company !
Also my shipping company will deliver the item after the payment will completed and verified (the payment will have to be made as eBay will tell you) !You must send me the money in United Kingdom cause I want to buy something special(a beautiful gift) for my wife...I hope that you understand, I won`t get a second chance on my honeymoon
Let me know if you'll receive the email from eBay with the payment instructions !

Here is the name and address where the payment must be sent.
Alfredo Torres
CASTLEBRIDGE ROAD 132
WV11 3NT WOLVERHAMPTON
United Kingdom

Best Regards Yours Sincerely Alfredo"
Old 29 September 2006, 01:22 AM
blueangel
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts