Beeeeeeep!!

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2006, 09:37 AM
MrMagoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beeeeeeep!!

Howdy,
Funny thing happened last night, around 11 pm, on the way home from cinema heard a strange rattle comming from what i think to be the steering wheel or boss or that area! Was wrecking my head, so when i pulled up outside the house i decided to take the steering wheel off to see if anything had come loose, sounds like a tinny rattle, like a washer has come loose. Anywho off with the steering wheel, nothing!! put the wheel back on tightened 4 of the screws then, beeeeeeeeeeeeep! oh crap, dead of night and me making a god awful noise, turn the car on and flat out out the gate down the road to the nearest industrial estate all the while beeeeeeeeeep! eventually unsrewed it and beep stopped, bad connection, had to laugh!!
Old 28 April 2006, 10:23 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by MrMagoo
Howdy,
Funny thing happened last night, around 11 pm, on the way home from cinema heard a strange rattle comming from what i think to be the steering wheel or boss or that area! Was wrecking my head, so when i pulled up outside the house i decided to take the steering wheel off to see if anything had come loose, sounds like a tinny rattle, like a washer has come loose. Anywho off with the steering wheel, nothing!! put the wheel back on tightened 4 of the screws then, beeeeeeeeeeeeep! oh crap, dead of night and me making a god awful noise, turn the car on and flat out out the gate down the road to the nearest industrial estate all the while beeeeeeeeeep! eventually unsrewed it and beep stopped, bad connection, had to laugh!!
LOL!
Old 30 April 2006, 07:58 PM
andy P1
Scooby Regular

bet you were popular with the neighbours!