Sponsored by:

Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 25 April 2006, 03:33 PM
Ippykissy
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi!

I should have come in here before to introduce myself but our house move did not go according to plan. However, here goes.

One or two of you seem to have issues with my being on here. I am not sure why. As I understand it, there is already someone on here using the name Ipkis (which is what my friends call me), so I have used the name Ippykissy (which is what my daughter says). My name is John and I live with my lovely wife Lesley and our children Charlotte aged 3 1/2 and John Junior aged 6 months. We are presently moving from Surrey to Essex.

I used to have a Subaru wagon, which I managed to drive into a wall last year. I am still not used to driving on the left. A village near to where we are moving has a Subaru dealer and also a model shop which sells radio control Subarus, so one way or the other I guess I will get another Subaru before long. But if my wife has any say in the matter, it will not be the size of car I hope for. I work for a non-UK government department and travel a lot both in Europe and elsewhere, so I may not be on here regularly.