Sponsored by:

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12 April 2006, 11:35 PM
stevepulleyman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hi , new member here, owned scoobies for last 10 years, have a sti v5 type R at the moment, did a rolling road at TEG motorsport last saturday, producing 304 bhp.It was a good day had by all, special thanks to Harvey who organised this event, who is a scoobynet regular. My user name says it all really, as i do lightweight scooby pulleys, for crank, alternator,( and power steering for classic shape only ) My own unique design for power steering pulleys, works, and looks mint. Just drop me an email for any questions or enquiries regarding this product. Produced by a scooby enthuiast, for like minded scooby enthuiasts.
Old 12 April 2006, 11:43 PM
fieldy
Scooby Regular

elo amigo. and welcome . me thinks you might have a few customers coming your way. i will be one of them as soon as i sort out a new rad and a knocking noise on my scooby p.s maybe post a coule of pics of the pulleys to get us hooked?
Old 12 April 2006, 11:44 PM
wannascoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Hello m8 and welcome
Old 13 April 2006, 12:15 AM
stevepulleyman
Scooby Regular

Hi again, regarding some pics of pulleys, have'nt a clue how to post a pic on this site, will have to ask my son to do it, as i'm not very up to date with usage of computers, but if you contact me with your email address, i can send a pic of them that way, thats the only way i know how to send pics,sorry.Thanks for the welcome to your site. Forgot to say, i offer free fitting of these pulleys, if local, or if you want to travel, as to keep the cost down as much as possible.
Old 13 April 2006, 09:15 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Welcome to SNet

Info on hosting piccy's HERE
Old 18 April 2006, 09:43 PM
stevepulleyman
Scooby Regular

Old 20 April 2006, 10:30 PM
stevepulleyman
Scooby Regular

Hi everyone,
just to let you all know, not only am i producing lightened crank, alt, and power steering pulleys, I'm now in the process of producing some Lightweight Cam pulleys, which will come in a kit of 4. I will be testing some on a car in the very near future, to see how they perform before offering some sets for sale, not sure of costs as of yet, but will keep everyone posted once i know. cheers.