Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

A close inspection

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2000, 12:56 AM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, I *know* I'm going to go home unhappy after asking this (if it takes place) but I *need* to know.

As we are all aware there's the SIDC day a Brands on the 27th. I'm going to be there with the black beasty.

Now, I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to cars, and seeing as the BB is modded I'm at a loss as to what's been done to it.

I'm wondering if any (many?) of you kind soles that are going to BH could, when you're not razzing round the track, have a look at the BB and tell me what's been done to it, and what if anything you think needs to be done to it.

I know that it's got a HKS exhaust system, and I'm told it's a Hiper and not a Super, it seems to have a chunk of the channel tunnel for the center section, and I'm not sure if there's a cat there or not, plus I've no idea if it's got the standard downpipe or not.
I also know it's got lowered suspension (ltd edition Bridgestone potenza) and also a HKS mega powr flow (green mushroom) induction kit and a strut brace.

I'd like a bit of confirmation on the bits, and also someone to tell me what is, and is not standard, and what if anything I should really change and where to get it done (I feel Bob Rawle and Pete Croney might be mentioned at this point, along with large chunks of cash )

So, anyone gonna put me out of my misery?
Old 11 October 2000, 04:19 PM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Yo Marcus,

Seeing as how I have so much time on my hands, *apparently* I'll pop down from Glasgow and have a look for you.

D

(Who is quite scared as to how many Scooby drivers dont! (-have a Scooby, that is) )

(As in *idea* for all those who think I'm doubting the car they drive )