Sponsored by:

How Do I Reach Dent?

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2000, 10:10 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi all
Just got back from a holiday in Tenby Wales - very nice to be driving a car worth more than most houses!!
Anyway my point - Some kind soul in the Saundersfoot harbour car park decided to dent my car with their door - and a fair old dent it is too ... just to the rear and level with the petrol cap. It is my first dent and sooo annoying .. the car is only 3 months old!! ... if I could get to the rear of the dent I could knock it out I am sure - so my question is.......how do i get to the rear of the rear offside panel?????
By the way....Scoobynet had died when I left I am so glad its back up and running thanks to all concerned
Pete
Old 06 August 2000, 01:56 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh I say! Live on an estate in Hampshire do we. If so why are you holidaying in Tenby then and not the Maldives.
On a more serious note I have used Dentmasters before. Think its a franchise so there should be one near you. Used one on my last car before I sold it and could not see any trace of dents when the guy had finished.
Quite expensive but worth it.

Cheers

Chip
Old 06 August 2000, 03:52 PM
sunilp
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sounds like access will be hard, if not impossible to get to if the location is on the rear wing.

Can you tell us exactly where, i.e forward, or rear from the fuel filler flap?

[This message has been edited by sunilp (edited 06 August 2000).]
Old 07 August 2000, 12:01 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just forward of the petrol flap - if that helps?
By the way yes - a posh estate in Hampshire!! and we go to Tenby cos its a nice area - mind you Saundersfoot is the best out of the two IMHO ... and we do go to the carribean every year but love to see how the oiks live
Pete
Old 07 August 2000, 01:52 PM
BarryK
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Tenby?!!? I can hardly believe I read this.

Yesterday my neighbour showed me a dent in his Impreza rear O/s door. He picked it up in........"a pay and display in Tenby" last week.

My own car has a dent just in front of the petrol filler cap. I know where it was done and I know who did it. It was a big 4 wheel drive type effort (Jap Shogun or something) and the careless woman driver let her equally careless offspring jump out, dinging my car in the process. BUT I wasn't looking when they did it as I had turned away thinking they were all piling out of the other side!! I found it when I got back and the offender had gone.

It looks like somebody tried to shoot me!

Oh, back to the point, do a search on Dent master on this forum.