Got me arsxe kicked by a CSL today

Search this Thread

Old 20 June 2004, 05:44 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got me arsxe kicked by a CSL today

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I want one big time.

Very early this morning. Long straight clear bit of dual carriageway, he comes and sits on me axrse and off we go. Starting at 60MPH at XXX MPH I move over and past me he goes. Bit later on again from about 60MPH off we go and this time he pulls away. Not easily but enough to take 10 lengths out on me over a blast up to silly speeds to be fair.

Anyway no I dont do this sort of thing all the time, infact I think its the first time in over a year, other than on the track and YES I now want a CSL big time.

The funny thing is last weekend I hadda little play with one round castle combe in me 205GTi and I sat on his rump for 3/4's of the lap.......

Cant wait till this friday when I will be listening to the CSL's sweet music round the 'ring' again ...mmmmmmmmmm

Oh and mine is a TSL mapped 333 STi

Last edited by Gutmann pug; 20 June 2004 at 05:50 PM.
Old 20 June 2004, 08:41 PM
PICKLE
Scooby Regular

Gary, sorry I didnt make it today, but as I said we didn't finish mapping my car til late last nite, and I'm going on holiday tomorrow, so was gonna be too much of a rush etc....

Did I miss much??
Old 20 June 2004, 08:50 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Not too much mate ....... Pretty poor turn out I thought.

When I got there we had a best of show sticker slapped on the window and directed to a car park near the pits. Was parked next to polished exotica which was being cleaned and polished to within an inch of its life ......Emma and I got out of the scoob, looked at the dead flys on the front of the car, said hydraulics to it and walked off lol.....just couldnt be arsxed.

Anyway it rained and we left and visited a mate in Northampton about 2.30 ish

Opened the bonnet for a while and had swarms looking at me shineys. Five mins later got out of the car and found that some thieving scumbag had nicked the greddy badge off me oil cap .......
Shut the bonnet and went for a wander, came back 1/2 hour later to find another scummer had stuck a ''Juiced'' badge under me subaru one on the front of my car. Whoever it was took the time to line it up and everything. I was fecking livid and we were off within 5 mins.

Kinda makes me think the cars are safer in public parking places in the field opposite.

Gary
Old 20 June 2004, 08:55 PM
PICKLE
Scooby Regular

Well, quite glad I didn't go up now then mate! Too many boy racers again and not enough 'enthusiasts', just like Japfest really!

See ya soon.
Cheers.
Old 20 June 2004, 09:00 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

I hear a scoob owner and a pulsar owner died in a crash near the pod as well .not good.

have a good holiday mate

cya