Sponsored by:

import sti

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2004, 04:14 PM
Ver.4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default import sti

has anyone imported a sti in the month or so. If so what do you need to do it to get it through a sva test
Old 08 May 2004, 05:02 PM
wrxmark
Scooby Regular

I havnt imported this month but was speaking to Lee at WRX imports. If you have imported or arranged an import prior to April 2004 the SVA test stays the same as pre April. The emissions loop hole has been closed so after April 2004 you need to get a Model Report to pass the test. I believe an ex SVA examiner has set up just such a business in Southampton and is on the net and can provide model reports on hire at a cost. The only model I understood was effected was the 22b as no model report was or is available as it will not meet the emissions level to obtain such a report.
Old 08 May 2004, 05:26 PM
Ver.4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrxmark
I havnt imported this month but was speaking to Lee at WRX imports. If you have imported or arranged an import prior to April 2004 the SVA test stays the same as pre April. The emissions loop hole has been closed so after April 2004 you need to get a Model Report to pass the test. I believe an ex SVA examiner has set up just such a business in Southampton and is on the net and can provide model reports on hire at a cost. The only model I understood was effected was the 22b as no model report was or is available as it will not meet the emissions level to obtain such a report.
i have an sti 4 type r bought after april 1st .when they do a sva test do i need to remove aftermarket speakers, wind deflectors .my alloy wheels are badly scuffed to i need to replace them