EDO Performance / Defi?

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2004, 12:44 AM
Apple
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question EDO Performance / Defi?

Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with EDO Performance in the States recently and hao have you found things?

I've been having a few emails back and forwards about buying a Defi DIN gauge and if one of my mates who's working out there had got his finger out, I might have had some ordered by now

Edwin (at EDO) said that their last RHD set had just been bought by someone from the UK 2 days or so ago - is it anyone on here?

I've been after the DF05604 set (black face, RHD) for a while and found them to be one of the few places that had heard of them

Can I be cheeky and ask what you paid (email / pm me to keep it off the board if you like)? It gives me some idea for re-ordering later or if I want to make a comparison to the UK (if anyone gets some stock in...)

I hope they fit OK and that you're happy with them (that's not sour grapes aimed at you) - I just wish my mate had got my order in first

Apple

PS I know this is more of a 3rd party suppliers thread but it might get a bit more views in here for a while before it's shunted of the edge...
Old 12 March 2004, 01:27 AM
trance
Scooby Regular

Try ravspec in the states.

www.ravspec.com
Old 12 March 2004, 07:58 PM
Apple
Scooby Regular

Smile

thanks for the link - I've had a look and they've got the usual defi equipment with piccies on and if you look carefully there's an EDO watermark through the piccies

will have to try email them for further info / see whether they get stuff direct or source it through EDO

Apple