Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help required to locate a car quickly

Search this Thread

Old 08 January 2004, 10:17 PM
homer lawtey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After the amazing response in helping to find Shane's stolen Eclipse, I found this on the 200+ site, and after talking to the guy who posted asking for help, have decided to post it around a few well read forums;

PLEASE CAN I STRESS THAT THIS CAR IS NOT STOLEN AS FAR AS I KNOW. THE CAR HAS BEEN SIGHTED AND THE DRIVER IS WANTED FOR QUESTIONING IN CONNECTION WITH A "VERY SERIOUS CRIME"

The police have been looking for this car/driver for the last 2 days in connection with the crime.

The driver is described as a 24 year old Vietnamese.

The car is described as a Black Celica, registration L8 ***, could be CBM or similar. The car has a black sunstrip with TRD in red on it, HKS or BLITZ exhaust (LOUD), stickers down the front wings and infront of the doors, silver wheels and it looks lowered or has a body kit. The car is also an automatic.

The car was last seen in the West London area (Acton, Ealing) on Tuesday night.

If you know who the car belongs to, or you have seen the car anywhere, please contact the following;

Southall Police Station on 0208-246-1105

The crime reference number is CRIS 2500644/04

The officer in charge of the case is DC Kevin Harries

This was an email sent to the 200+ Club members asking for help, which I have followed up to get the necessary information to post on a public forum.

Please can I urge people not to try to stop the car, nor recover the car. However all calls to the police regarding the whereabouts of the car and/or it's driver will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and may prove very helpfull in solving a serious crime.

Steve

Edit to add - if people on other boards (especially down south or Toyota boards) could copy the message and paste it into other forums, this may help greatly. Thankyou.

[Edited by homer lawtey - 1/8/2004 10:21:56 PM]
Old 08 January 2004, 10:21 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Red face

im from brum but i will keep it in mind mate hopoe they catch the rat
Old 09 January 2004, 05:09 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

Hey Homer you fast becoming the Equaliser. (Edward Woodward). LOL will keep eyes open in Newcastle area. Good to hear your mate got the Eclipse back. What did the ****** get then.