Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drove Sti VII Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2003, 08:30 AM
mrdeli
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driving wise it felt pretty much the same as the STi, though i have mine PPP'd so it sounded much quieter and it also felt a little smoother over the bumps. It only had 3 or 4 miles on the clock and was very tight, but performance wise i'm sure there would be vittually no difference between that and the VII,

Likes - the front look better - if not perfect. The bonnett scoop look absolutely ridiculous - too ott - and looks like something you've stuck on yourself. I also wish the rear spoiler was smaller - think it draws too much attention, but that's justmy preference.

Inside, not much change, better stereo... but silver finish has gone from dash, which i actually quite liked, also the seats are less supportive than the VII and finish feels sightly less quality on the seats. Blue carpet to floor's ok (little different overall) and the steering wheel is a nicer size, but not too keen on the look again.

So overall styling wise (bonnett scoop forgotten) its a good step in the right direction, otherwise I really don't think there's been much change - or that you'd notice.

One small styling cue i do like is that the rear lights now come flush with the wings, as opposed to having a rim around them.

Delivery, If i want one is within 2/3 weeks.

Regards guys

Mark
Old 17 January 2003, 08:34 AM
S.B.
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STI VII?