Sponsored by:

keyed and kicked!!

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2002, 08:44 PM
austen_wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Came out to my car today (outside house), and there was a black mark on the rear offside door. A closer investigation showed that it was a black rubber like mark, very much like as if black trainer sole had been booted into it, the mark rubbed off, but there is now a nice dent just above the feature line in the door!! Thanks alot you ******* ******!!!!!! Its probably the same little ba$tards who keyed every panel on one side of my missus car and then moved on to my front wing before obviously getting disturbed!! I've only had the car since the beginning of September! I'm gonna wait for these little **** heads and do the same to their face!!! Whats the matter with people!!!

Anyone got an idea if a body shop could get this out, cost a small fortune to reskin it and spray it!! The paint isn't marked or cracked, "just" a dent!
Old 18 December 2002, 08:49 PM
Yorkie
Scooby Regular

Angry

Try dentmaster but I don't have the number to hand but they should be in Yellow pages. It really winds me up when I read threads like this, what are these no-life no-hopers on ?? What exactly do they get out of ruining other peoples property ? [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Hope you get it sorted.

Yorkie
Old 18 December 2002, 08:55 PM
Rasher
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

YEP Dentwizard as they are now called have removed some from my car (stepladders fell onto front wing whilst car was in the garage!!!)
Old 19 December 2002, 12:09 AM
StudentScooby
Scooby Regular

Theres that many jealous people about i dont think i would own a nice car if i didnt have a garage for protection! why not set up a TV camera they are well cheap nowadays..

Old 19 December 2002, 08:31 AM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Cool

I presume from yer location thing that yer not a million miles away from Cov type area. I didn't have much joy finding any dent master away wotever places when sum1 reversed into my front wing but i got recommended a fellow over near Ullesthorpe, get a map out , who does any panel, excluding any paint respray things, all dents for £50 or so. Good chap can dig his card out if u like although i'm guessing u may find similar a tad closer 2 home
Si
Old 19 December 2002, 08:33 AM
austen_wrx
Scooby Regular

Question

I have found dent devil about 2 miles away? Anyone used them before??
Old 19 December 2002, 08:56 AM
ScoobyDooMe
Scooby Regular

Sorry to but in but I now a few people that have used dent devils and they all recommend them.

Don't take it to a subaru dealer for god sake they will probably recommend a new car, lol.

I took mine in for a small hand size dent in my front wing, it would have probably popped out, first thing they asked was,

'is this an insurance job' and i said
'depends how much',

then I had the old teeth dryer from the panel shop manager.

Guess what, 950 quid.

He said new wing and respray of bumper, bonnet and front door cos they have to blend in the paint work becuase of fading - what a load of b@llox the car was only 6 months old.

I would have doen it through dent devils for 60 quid, but the paint started cracking cos of the cold last winter.

Anyway, in the process of deciding what to do some b@stard heavily keyed the side of my car, so I said **** it, and did it all through the insurance in one go, I had a protected NCD so no bother.

ScoobyDooMe