ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

P1 WR?????

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2000, 01:44 PM
Les
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

A disturbed mate has just called me to advise that the Prodrive web site is showing details of a model called the "P1 WR". He has is deposit down on the P1 and knew nothing of this model, which apparently will have (according to the Prodrive Web Site) "an improved interior, gas discharge lights and larger wheels and tyres among its credentials." Check out
Old 21 February 2000, 02:01 PM
Ian Cook
Scooby Regular

If you want more confirmed info, i would say email the contact address at Prodrive, the wheels will be 18", the HID lamps will be driving lamps, unless they are having the headlights remade ? will probably be a full Recaro or similar interior, only Prodrive will know the prices and when this will be available. Also there will probably be a performance pack for it, but thats a guess

[This message has been edited by Ian Cook (edited 21-02-2000).]
Old 21 February 2000, 08:19 PM
ARRON BIRD
Scooby Regular

Red face

I to have a P1 on order and i want the most up to date car!
I`ve e-mailed Prodrive and i will let every body know if they reply.

Old 21 February 2000, 10:33 PM
Topjimo
Scooby Regular

Like I told you all last year there is to be a faster P1 avalable as a upgrade, I think that it might be called the P1r, with more power !!!
Old 22 February 2000, 07:35 AM
Neil Micklethwaite
Scooby Regular

Is it the mysterious P1+ that was mooted ?

Or is it just Prodrive adding their WR Pack to the P1 ?

Arron - Buying the most up to date car is like buying a computer whenever you buy there will always be something better waiting in the wings, obviously the car market is NOT quite as bad as the computer market.

IMHO the P1 is going to get the accoloade of 'Best Impreza' ( already given in some circles ) and the WR/P1+/Whatever will just be that little bit better.

I would settle for either or my RB5 or a standard UK or a European Import or a 22B or an STi.