Sponsored by:

ebay scammer

Search this Thread

Old 29 April 2020, 10:57 AM
Steve Scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default ebay scammer

Not directly scooby related but some scammer is trying to sell my motorhome on ebay , just wondering if anybody on here knows them as there name on ebay is scoobybaby1964 and are from carshalton . Its a long shot but you never know . Ive contacted them and ebay but havent heard anything back yet . cheers for any help there are alot of di**heads out there that need stopping
Old 29 April 2020, 11:15 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

I had that once on my Subaru,the person must of taking a picture off the internet, but a lot of members that I know from here and friends contacted me to ask me if I was selling my car so i contacted the seller to arrange a viewing he must of cottoned on as when I turned up with my crew it was not even his address and the person never even had a eBay account the gentlemen even invited me into his house to reassure me that it was not him, that same day the add disappeared....their is plenty of ***** around these days especially on eBay.SJ.
The following 2 users liked this post by stonejedi:
Old 29 April 2020, 12:39 PM
LeonWRXL
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Had same after I sold and deleted my r32 skyline from eBay. Car has not even been collected yet. Few days later it was back on eBay with all the pictures I took for sale £6000 cheaper while car was still in my garage 😂 contacted eBay and they got the add deleted, seems to happen to a lot of cars, not sure what they try to achieve, guessing some sort of deposit scam
The following users liked this post: