Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Landrover Freelander

Search this Thread

Old 24 November 2010, 06:00 PM
H4RDY-P1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Landrover Freelander

Landrover freelander XEI-S wagon , oxford blue,
1.8 petrol,
late 99/v reg,
90,200 miles,(used daily so will increase)
12 months M.O.T,
6 months tax,
Some service history,2 sets of keys/fobs old mots etc,
Full cream/grey ish leather trim with full electrics,
Air con (regassed lin summer)
Privacy glass,
Newish kenwood model mp3 player,
Just had many new parts to pass the mot inc complete exhaust system + cat.
Drives really nice and solid,has tc/abs and the h/d lights on the dash at the mo,this does not effect the car at all but i will be getting this looked at,could possibly just need re-setting the ecu as it needed a front abs sensor fot the mot,this is said to be all linked in with the 3 warning lights.
Overhall decent clean condition,interia is really really good no wear,body work has the odd light scratch/small carpark ding,but i am planning on having a full detail done very soon so should see the swirls and blemishes out,this is me being very honest and picky think my adhd has come on worse and worse over the years of scooby ownership lol and sometimes expect too much.
Really good family/winter snow car,but i just cant get on with it,not keen on the big 4x4 feel if that makes sense so its for sale at what i can find almost the cheapest on the net priced at £1595 , would ideally like a p/x/swap cash either way as long as its no more that a few hundred quid,and no old bangers please lol.
Looking for a hatch or salloon car deisel or petrol.
I need to get some good pics taken at the weekend when its washed and polished but for now these are all i have.

Email natsb@fsmail.net
Tel 07732431817

Last edited by H4RDY-P1; 24 November 2010 at 06:03 PM.