Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Black 1995 WRX Import.

Search this Thread

Old 19 October 2007, 11:19 PM
2pac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black 1995 WRX Import.

I have for sale my 1995 Imported Subaru Impreza WRX. Lovely Mica Black with Original Gold Alloys.

I have owned this car since June and have loved every minute of it from the moment I picked it up. It is however time to do the sensible thing and sell up now I am engaged so we can get a flat asap as its not healthy still living with mummy n daddy at 27!! So am downgrading slightly.

The car is in very good condition. It has covered 135,000 Kilometres (speedo has been converted to mph though) which is around the 84,000 miles. It has lots of service history and is being serviced again on 26/10/07. It has MOT until June 2008 and flew through its last MOT with no advisories at all, tax is almost expired but may add 6 months more depending on what price I get for the car.

It has 4 new tyres which were put on only 2 months ago and they are Toyo Proxys, so obviously has loads of life left in them. It also has a CAT 1 alarm system and immoboliser.

There have been a few mods to the car which include:

• Baileys Dump Valve
• K&N Induction Kit
• Inovit Sports Exhaust
• Decatted
• Upgraded Sports clutch
• Mid Level Spolier
• 6x9 Speakers in rear (missing the grills tho!)
• Air vents sprayed colour of car

The cambelt was changed just over a month ago at Rivett Auto in Cranleigh and the 2 auxillary belts were also changed at the same time.

There are a few cosmetic things on the car which could (if your very picky) be looked at. They include:

• Small area of paint on roof needs repsraying (about size of 50 pence piece)
• Vents could do with touching up a little.
• Few stone chips on bonnet.
• Boot lid has marks where old spoiler was, also previous owner didn’t have the holes filled in from previous spoiler screws, instead of filling them in I have put bolts though them incase original spoiler is ever put back on.

The car starts perfectly every time, doesn’t smoke, cough, judder or wheeze!! The brakes work superbly, the exhaust sounds lovely, not too loud but loud enough to sound good!

Please note that the car currently has upgraded small bonnet vents and front splitter which WILL NOT be included. The front of the car (including number plates) will be returned to the original state. The cd player will also NOT be included.

Viewing is very welcome but please do not expect a test drive unless I feel you are trustworthy and honest, sorry if this offends but tough!

Price wise am looking for in the region of £3500.00

Last edited by 2pac; 23 October 2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 23 October 2007, 11:24 AM
2pac
Scooby Regular

BUMP
Old 23 October 2007, 02:19 PM
2pac
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 24 October 2007, 05:03 PM
sarnyboy