Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

2001 impreza gx 51000 miles fssh history mint with extras

Search this Thread

Old 16 October 2007, 08:28 AM
dirkydiggler
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 impreza gx 51000 miles fssh history mint with extras

NEW AGE £4000 !!!! no offers.....This is without a doubt the the best kept and sexiest non turbo scooby avalible anywhere!!! 2001 gx in mica blue/black the extras on this are endless{ but not silly or insurance affecting !!!!} but i will try and list em all this car has been so loved its untrue this comes with 17 inch dj gold alloy wheels and toyo proxes tyres{£1000} which are less then 6 months old.. brand new colour coded front mesh grille with cerise sti badge { £200} genuine subaru carbon fibre door seperators {£100} full subaru main dealer service history all from the same dealer where the car was purchased the last two services which included a new cam belt and full fluid changes cost just over a £1000 and with the cars mileage being so low neither of these services were actually due!!!! such is the passion for this car!! it also has just had new brake discs and pads on the whole car at a cost of well over £500 and a brand new battery last week again fitted at the main dealer at a cost of £100 as you can see this baby has been well looked after to say the least!!! ALL reciepts for all this work are included with the car. And all work caried out has been done at the same subaru main dealer [ no backstreet broncos have come near this machine} it also comes with both keys and immobiliser fobs{ of which both even have new batteries!! am i mad ? probably!!} and a brand new boot mat{£40} which is significant upgrade on the one fitted!!. All in all this car is pretty much faultless and totally 100% a genuine bargain. Any inspection prior to purchase is more than welcome. After that a £500 deposit will secure the car with full payment completed within a week. The parkers guide for this car without the countless upgrades and service history this car has is £5700 trade and £5200 private {check for yourself} so this is a real bargain the only reason this is priced so cheap is because i am emigrating to to canada so obviously my baby has to go. Any relevant questions more than welcome i can be contacted for any genuine enquires on 07837259012 GOOD LUCK!!! please note this car is advertised elsewhere and wont hang around lookin at the silly prices people are asking for subaru's not in the league of this one.... pics can be emailed or texted or viewed on my scooby car avalible for viewin in essex area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------