Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

2001 X-Reg P1 65k miles, Prodrive brakes, Warranty.

Search this Thread

Old 16 December 2004, 10:36 PM
Dave25
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 X-Reg P1 65k miles, Prodrive brakes, Warranty.

SUBARU IMPREZA P1

Registered Jan 2001 X reg
65000 miles
Sonic blue
Full Subaru Service History
17" original wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres ( lots of tread left )
Taxed until Dec 2005, MOT until Dec 2005
CAT1 alarm plus Trackstar ( not sure if this was standard but it has the '999' and 'Recovery' option which allows you to be found easily in case of problem. )
Electric Windows/Mirrors
ABS
Power Steering
Drivers & Passenger airbag
Air Conditioning
1 owner (non-smoking) from new.

Extras:

Prodrive / Alcon 330mm brake upgrade with NEW discs

Extra Subaru Warranty until Jan 2005 ( renewed for 2 years in Jan 2004 )

Armourfend bodywork protection ( fitted to leading edge of bonnet, leading edge of wing, front bumper, doors and lower rear wing.

Prodrive P1 mini mud flaps ( to prevent stone damage )

Alpine MDA-7755 Minidisc head unit with 6 disc CD changer in boot.

Sadly I have to let my car go :-( no longer required as now based in London full time.

This is a very well kept example of the fantastic P1. The bodywork is in very good condition and the Armourfend protection really has kept the leading edge of the bonnet clear of chips ( unlike many others ). I bought the P1 with the Prodrive mini-mud flaps which also help.

Mostly used for commuting to/from Birmingham/London from Cambridge. It hasn't just been pootling to the shops!

The original set of Prodrive 330mm discs have been worn so I've just had these replaced with original Prodrive replacement discs. The car has only ever been serviced by Subaru main dealers and the car has a full Subaru Service History ( plus all receipts )

Subaru Extended Warranty until January 2005. New battery was fitted under warranty in Nov 2004.

Alpine 7750 Mini-disc / radio head unit with removable front and 6 disc AI-net CD changer in boot.

Never raced, taken on track day or involved in accident. Any AA/RAC/etc inspection welcome.

I am based in Cambridge but spend time in West London, can be viewed at either.

£16500 ono, no part exchange. Any queries please let me know, contact me at David@doyle.demon.co.uk or call on 07774 490006.

Thanks,

David.
Old 23 December 2004, 09:53 PM
Dave25
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Down in price....

Messed around by someone so a quick sale would be preferable.

£15500 ono.

Originally Posted by Dave25
SUBARU IMPREZA P1

Registered Jan 2001 X reg
65000 miles
Sonic blue
Full Subaru Service History
17" original wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres ( lots of tread left )
Taxed until Dec 2005, MOT until Dec 2005
CAT1 alarm plus Trackstar ( not sure if this was standard but it has the '999' and 'Recovery' option which allows you to be found easily in case of problem. )
Electric Windows/Mirrors
ABS
Power Steering
Drivers & Passenger airbag
Air Conditioning
1 owner (non-smoking) from new.

Extras:

Prodrive / Alcon 330mm brake upgrade with NEW discs

Extra Subaru Warranty until Jan 2005 ( renewed for 2 years in Jan 2004 )

Armourfend bodywork protection ( fitted to leading edge of bonnet, leading edge of wing, front bumper, doors and lower rear wing.

Prodrive P1 mini mud flaps ( to prevent stone damage )

Alpine MDA-7755 Minidisc head unit with 6 disc CD changer in boot.

Sadly I have to let my car go :-( no longer required as now based in London full time.

This is a very well kept example of the fantastic P1. The bodywork is in very good condition and the Armourfend protection really has kept the leading edge of the bonnet clear of chips ( unlike many others ). I bought the P1 with the Prodrive mini-mud flaps which also help.

Mostly used for commuting to/from Birmingham/London from Cambridge. It hasn't just been pootling to the shops!

The original set of Prodrive 330mm discs have been worn so I've just had these replaced with original Prodrive replacement discs. The car has only ever been serviced by Subaru main dealers and the car has a full Subaru Service History ( plus all receipts )

Subaru Extended Warranty until January 2005. New battery was fitted under warranty in Nov 2004.

Alpine 7750 Mini-disc / radio head unit with removable front and 6 disc AI-net CD changer in boot.

Never raced, taken on track day or involved in accident. Any AA/RAC/etc inspection welcome.

I am based in Cambridge but spend time in West London, can be viewed at either.

£16500 ono, no part exchange. Any queries please let me know, contact me at David@doyle.demon.co.uk or call on 07774 490006.

Thanks,

David.