Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

02 reg sti prodrive style

Search this Thread

Old 26 October 2004, 09:41 PM
gazzaladsti
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 02 reg sti prodrive style

sti type uk,registered feb 02,(still nearly 5 months manufacturers warranty remaining)wr blue,16000 miles, clifford cat 1 alarm.

the interior is immaculate,as is the outside,though there are a few scuffs to 2 of the wheels from kerbing.

the car was a cat d insurance claim when i bought it(damaged in early 03) there was purely cosmetic damage,ie front and back bumper,side skirt,and rear light.there was only 1 small dent in rear panel.the airbags were not activated and you can tell there was no other damage to inner wings etc.it looked like the car had spun off the road,but the underside was undamaged.

it was criminal to write the car off in the first place, its beautiful- a real headturner and it drives like new. im only asking £15000 ono for the car.ive looked on the forums and scoured auto trader to come to this price. it is open to any inspection and i need a quick sale, due to my baby being born.

if anyone is interested,wants pics or has any comments please reply or e mail me woodnstuff@aol.com

i wouldnt sell it but ive got 3 kids and a dog to think about now!
thanks gaz

i am still hoping to sell the car as quick as poss.im willing to take £14750 as the insurance is due,(that will be another £800 notes!!!)so im open to sensible offers.its a nice car,and if anyone has any comments about it please get in touch.
p.s to bmw7lowrider i couldnt access your private message, if you want any more info please e mail me below. thanks

Last edited by gazzaladsti; 31 October 2004 at 10:34 PM. Reason: update
Old 31 October 2004, 04:43 PM
gazzaladsti
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody got any offers,im in nottinghamshire near j28 m1 if it helps
Old 01 November 2004, 10:21 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry for the hijack, I am also looking for bmw7lowrider who pm'd me with nothing appearing in my inbox. If you or anyone finds him please point him my way - I have no idea why he called me.

David APi Engines / APi Impreza