Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Impreza Turbo 2000 wagon

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2004, 02:37 PM
neb02
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza Turbo 2000 wagon

22.12.1999 V registered Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 wagon. This is a lovely car that has just tipped 74000 miles, most of which are motorway. The car has a full service history, all Subaru. The car has been correctly serviced including a new cambelt at the due interval.

As you'd expect on this car it is well specced, air conditioning, electric's, power steering, ABS, 6 cd changer, remote central locking with immobiliser - I have the 2 original keys and remotes. It has a towbar fitted. Everything on the car is in full working order as you'd expect from a Japanese car, and impeccably reliable, as reported by the previous owner as well as thousands of other Subaru owners! The car has not been modified in any way and never seen a trackday.

The car has MOT until 7.6.05. Since then I have only done about 150 (one hundred and fifty) miles in the car (there is no tax on the car), all the time being dry stored.

The car is genuinely in really good condition, it has the usual stone chips and a couple of small scuffs on the front bumper, but nothing you wouldn't expect to see on a car with this mileage, similarly, the drivers seat is starting to wear on the entry edge, but still very much intact and solid. The tyres are starting to show mileage and have a couple thousand miles left in them.

For picture visit www.skysurfing.co.uk (but ignore the price at the bottom)

Come and have a look, and I bet you'll want it!
This is now reduced to £6750 and readvertised due to time wasters.