Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

My Integra R for sale :)

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2004, 03:31 PM
Dark Blue Mark
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Integra R for sale :)

Here goes:

White ITR 1998 R plate, £8500 ONO.

The mileage has just hit 44k and was last serviced in March this year. The condition inside is outstanding. Quite a few good comments about the seats, as you will know these wear, but mine are very good.
http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtop...asc&highlight=

The interior is really spotless. Only fault is one of the air vent fins has popped out of its locating hole, but im sure it will pop back in! Had cambelt service etc... Got a 10 disc changer and head unit too.

Every single light and window on the car is stamped with the reg plate. Discs and pads all round are very new, as are the tyres which have only done a few k miles (Bridgestones)

Wheels are the later spec grey ones, but I still have the original white ones which are also stamped and will go with the car. They have a few curb marks but nothing major.

Bodywork is vey good. I can't find a stonechip on there, and im a fussy sod! Only marks are 2 tiny little pin dents, and a 2-3 inch crack in the boot lid (very thin) and the skirts have a few scratches. Easy repairs, but as I said - its totally immaculate otherwise.

Has air con too, I made sure I didn't buy one without it, but nearly gave up trying! I bought the car in May this year as i bought a flat and wanted something cheaper than the Subaru to run. Turns out than I can afford to run one, so just waiting for a good one to pop up. For that reason, I need to hang on til I find one, which shouldnt take long.

Fully stamped up Honda book, with wallet, and spare red keys etc...

Guy I bought it off was quite well off and had a stash of cars and bikes, so hadn't done many miles in it.

Inside

Note - only mods were the rear lights which have now been removed and sold on.

I have someone on 1st refusal on it at the mo too, and a bit of other interest.

MB