Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

my 96 impreza sti

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2004, 05:09 PM
gaz@sti world
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool my 96 impreza sti

for sale:impreza wrx sti 1996.

sonic blue professional respray, 70,000 miles. tax and tested (am willing to put a full years years test on the car when it is sold.) imported by new era last november, i may still be able to get the original write up from them if required.

car is immaculate inside and out,is totally standard and has never been abused,or smashed. always ran on optimax. sti interior, quickshift,nardi steering wheel and gear ****.regularly serviced at scoobyclinic. cat 1 clifford alarm/immobiliser.

will post some pics to anyone interested if requested by e-mail garrywebster43@hotmail.com.

any inspection.very reliable,very quick only serious enquiries please.. test pilots need not apply. goin in auto trader on the 6th.i am looking to sell it as quick as possible £7500 ono.price reflects condition

i live near j28 m1 if anyone wants to view

car is now sold.i was surprised to hardly have any feed back regarding the car,it really was mint and now its gone to a good home i hope

Last edited by gaz@sti world; 11 August 2004 at 10:50 AM. Reason: now sold