Notices
Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Few classic parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02 November 2010, 07:52 AM
Saint AAI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few classic parts for sale

Will get some pics up for these bits soon, might post the smaller items, but due to low value and high weight pick up is prefered so will suit local people.
I live near Mansfield in the Notts area (NG22).

Firstly I have the front and rear seats out of my MY99 Turbo2000, bolster is a little worn on drivers seat and has a tear that has been repaired at some point. Rear seat has a slight tear as well that has been repaired. Removed when I fitted some new seats. Open to offers, but just want the space back really so don't want much, pics up later. Collection only.

Very old pic:

More recent next to new seat, this is the drivers seat which is the worst of the two. Will get some better pics:

Next I have the standard suspension off the same car, done around 70,000 miles when I took it off to fit coilovers. No leaks and was fine when removed, but has been stored in a garage for a couple of years if that makes any difference? Collection only, £30 ono.

A couple of pics next to my coilovers, will get some new better pics. Oil on the bottom is where I sprayed with WD40 to help remove bolts.

Stainless exhaust manifold and up pipe, supposed to be for a GC8, but when the garage came to fit it, they said it would put my turbo in the wrong place. It's a cheapo eBay special imported from the states, cost about £120 delivered. Comes in five parts and slots together, then has tie bars that you bolt on. I've lost the tie bars, but it would be easy to make some new ones, also it does not come with any gaskets. Not sure why anyone would want this, but if you were good at fabrication you could probably solve the turbo position issue. Open to offers, can post, but as it's not really worth much it's better for the buyer to collect.

Silicone inlet hose, supposed to be for an MY99, but told by garage it's the wrong one, but they are not sure what year it is for. It's another cheap one unfortunatly, came from Flat4 :rollseyes: so what did I expect? Was also advised not to fit it even if it was the correct one as being a cheap one it could be poor quality and suck shut. So again, doubt it's useful to anyone but open to offers anyway.

Standard MY99 sidelights, pitted and scratched, one has a very miner crack (bottom left of second pic). Offers.

Don't really want to sell this, but if the right offer comes along I will consider.
Genuine Do-Luck adjustable rear wing for a GC8, do not have the box anymore. These are very expensive now new, around £1200. I've never seen an Impreza with one on, other than the Do-Luck photos. Probably because most people will think it looks s**t lol. It's certainly something different.

Not for a Subaru, but I'll put it up anyway. Sierra Cosworth 4x4 intercooler with laser cut stainless cover. Bought this to have as a front mount on my R5 GTT, but never got round to fitting it. Never tested it, but I've no reason to believe it is not ok. £40 ono

Universal intercooler kit, again bought for the R5 GTT. Made a start of fitting it and then gave up, pipework is now cut up and scratched so need to get some pics up of whats left. Intercooler is fine and as far as I know the clips and silicone joiners are all ok. Need to dig it out and get new pics to see if I've still got it all. Open to offers.

Updated pics of intercooler, there are eight silicone joiners, sixteen clamps. Two of the joiners have been left on the car for a while, the rest are still as new. Pipework left is shown in the below pics, pipework in bubble wrap is as new except one that I have cut some off (shown in pics).

Pictures will be updated for better ones at some point. After a week or so, it will all go on eBay.

Last edited by Saint AAI; 08 November 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Updated
Old 06 November 2010, 08:37 AM
Saint AAI
Scooby Regular

Bump, will try and sort some new pics out later when I get in.
Old 06 November 2010, 08:30 PM
zakscooby1
Scooby Regular

would you sell the bung/delete pipe seperately?
Old 07 November 2010, 09:23 PM
spoiltboy
Scooby Regular

Default parts

any pics of the manifold & up pipe m8 & i am in mansfield
Old 08 November 2010, 12:05 PM
Saint AAI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by zakscooby1
would you sell the bung/delete pipe seperately?
Yes I would. I'm thinking the bung and pipe would cost around £10-£15 new so how about £5 + p&p? Due to postage costs though you may be as well off buying new unless you live local to me and can collect. I'd have a guess at postage being around £3, but would have to check.

Originally Posted by spoiltboy
any pics of the manifold & up pipe m8 & i am in mansfield
Yes, I have the pics of the manifold on my laptop ready to upload so will do that when I get in tonight.

Last edited by Saint AAI; 08 November 2010 at 12:06 PM.