Notices
Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Selling parts from my 08 STi including the numberplate!

Search this Thread

Old 01 October 2010, 03:15 PM
ballsie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling parts from my 08 STi including the numberplate!

Guys

I got rid of my car during August so I’ve now got some bits and pieces for sale if anyone’s interested?

Pics available on request although you might find the pics you seek on my Flickr site - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon...th/3564169524/

* Numberplate – T19 KYO. On retention (fees paid and ready to transfer onto the car for no additional fees) and I also have 2 brand new physical plates included in the sale. Offers by PM?

* Kenwood DPX503U Double Din Headunit with iPod control all connections needed. Perfected condition. £150 posted with box and instructions etc.

* Perrin AFTA-MAF – Blue – Great condition - £30 posted

* Zero Sports Carbon Fibre Airbox Cover. Missing one of the metal clips but you secure it with sticky tape anyway. Some unavoidable wear on the lower part where the bonnet rubs against it. Pics available on request. £50 posted

* Official Subaru Cargo Net - £20 posted. Really handy to stop things flying around in the back of your car!

* Wing Mirrors for 08 STi in Pure White. Perfect condition. £100 posted.

* Standard backbox exhaust and cat (the one that PPP removes). Offers by PM due to size of the items.

* Front brakes from an 08 STi. I have everything you need. Callipers can be used on a WRX / WRX-S but the discs don’t fit without modification. Covered 20k miles. Offers by PM please due to the weight.

* Standard suspension from an 08 STi including the rear anti-roll bar. Cover 20k miles. Offers by PM please due to the weight.

Cheers,

Al