Notices
Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Black Bugeye Sti PPP

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2009, 11:44 PM
Dease
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Bugeye Sti PPP

As title say really. Time has come to grow up and buy family car as I am looking to the future now, need a diesel automatic for my dodgy knee and the extra miles I am doing due to work now and I am just not using the Scoob to it's max. It's gone from being my toy that I could have fun in yet feel really safe to being a daily driver that never gets to stretch it's legs anymore.

Right, Car is a 52 Bugeye in Mica Black, body work is in great condition, small paint stone chip on the front bumper and ding on the rear. Car is HPI and finance clear, Full history with Cambelt change also. 67K miles on the clock.

Full decat zorst, TSL Typhoon back box that is not overly loud so as to rattle windows but a littl more rumbly than the Prodrive set up it came with. I still have the Prodrive Centre pipe to go with the car also. Prodrive Performance Pack and certificate to prove this. Car is tinted all round and I have brand new tints to go with the car that I havent got round to have fitted. Prodrive Carbon spoiler fitted, also have a low level spoiler in the sale too. Car has front upper and lower braces and aftermarket Bailey BOV, standard Recirc valve included in the sale. "Green" panel filter is currently on the car

Car will be sold with Standard Stereo set up but I have some Focal 16" components, audio spacers to fit them and an amp I will throw in with the car too.

Car is sat on 18" Inovit's in gunmetal, wrapped in Toyo tires with loads of tread left on them. 3 Month old EBC yellow stuff pads on standard discs are stopping the car.

Check out the pics on my photobucket account. The pics were taken in late August when I had it detailed, it has the Prodrive system on it here as I only fitted the full decat system in September.
SCOOBY pictures by Dease - Photobucket

Looking for £6800 ono for it or part Ex for a Diesel Automatic Merc with less than 70K on the clock.

No tire kickers or low ballers, I am not looking to sell off or swap any of the mods and anyone wanting to test drive will need to show insurance docs 1st.

I am in no rush to sell the car as come Sunday the 13th it will be parked up and used as a weekend toy for a while as I have use of another car. The car will have a professional full valet before who ever buys it has it.

Bound to have forgotten something about the car!

Any questions please ask.

Dease
Old 13 December 2009, 03:25 PM
carl swailes
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice looking car m8
don't grown up keep it