ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Swindon Meets (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/997778-swindon-meets.html)

Edmondo 03 June 2016 03:16 PM

No good this Sunday as its BTCC Day so wont be able to prize Ian away from the tele....As for the following few Sunday's - Sorry its the Euro's mate so I wont be prized away from the tele

Filski 03 June 2016 03:20 PM

Hahaha tell Ian to get off the telly im all packed up for the weekends up until july, Essex next weekend, Belfast the following and then away to corfu I think.

Filski 05 June 2016 11:12 AM

Cancelled due to limitless meet at culham

Filski 23 August 2016 09:36 AM

Bank Holiday Monday 29.08.16 Meet!

Hey all,

it has been some time since our last get together, so I thought it would be nice to have an end of summer gathering at the usual place White Hart (Oxford Rd, Swindon SN3 4JD).

Meet there for 13:00 and either have some food or if weather permits do a little drive out somewhere.:wonder:

As usual spread the word and will be nice to see anyone and everyone. :thumb:

Filski

MonkiP1 11 May 2017 01:06 PM

Hi all,

Any meets going on?

nikon-man 14 May 2017 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by MonkiP1 (Post 11938929)
Hi all,

Any meets going on?

I have asked this question many times with NO replies....

ballyafb 21 October 2017 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by nikon-man (Post 11939548)
I have asked this question many times with NO replies....

Hello,
I am a new member in Swindon (metallic grey 2016 STI)
I would like to meet some subie friends in the area if any meets do start to happen again?

Cheers
Alex

nikon-man 22 October 2017 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by ballyafb (Post 11973096)
Hello,
I would like to meet some subie friends in the area if any meets do start to happen again?

Cheers
Alex

that's 2 of us then mate !!!!

Filski 07 December 2017 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by MonkiP1 (Post 11938929)
Hi all,

Any meets going on?

Originally Posted by ballyafb (Post 11973096)
Hello,

Cheers
Alex

Originally Posted by nikon-man (Post 11973122)
that's 2 of us then mate !!!!

Hi All,

Sorry I have been really busy with A) Getting my scoob bit less dangerous and B) not really bothering with Subaru at all. But would be keen in getting few meets going if enough interest.

We did manage to get few going with Edmondo, Andy, MonkiP1 Myself and few others.

I am happy to organise a meet just before Christmas, or get some going in the new year :)

what are peoples thoughts?

Fil

ballyafb 07 December 2017 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Filski (Post 11982344)
Hi All,

Sorry I have been really busy with A) Getting my scoob bit less dangerous and B) not really bothering with Subaru at all. But would be keen in getting few meets going if enough interest.

We did manage to get few going with Edmondo, Andy, MonkiP1 Myself and few others.

I am happy to organise a meet just before Christmas, or get some going in the new year :)

what are peoples thoughts?

Fil

Yes please, before or after Christmas, no bother for me personally. Am busy the next couple of Saturdays but Friday eves or Sundays should be OK?

nikon-man 07 December 2017 07:18 PM

after the new year would be good

Filski 08 December 2017 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by nikon-man (Post 11982469)
after the new year would be good

Originally Posted by ballyafb (Post 11982457)
Yes please, before or after Christmas, no bother for me personally. Am busy the next couple of Saturdays but Friday eves or Sundays should be OK?

Good Stuff,

Can do a Friday some time before xmas, possibly next week around 6/7th ish perhaps? Think this Friday is tad too much of a short notice.

Def will organise some for after new year as well!

The usual place we used to meet was by White Hart pub but am welcome to other suggestions :D

Fil

Filski 20 December 2017 08:54 AM

Hi All,

Just hit me that the new year is fast approaching. Therefore, we best get something organised!

How does Sunday 7th of Jan 18 sound around 11am/12pm @ White Hart Pub Oxford Rd, Swindon SN3 4JD.

Followed by perhaps a short drive out somewhere, hopefully fellow Member Edmondo will turn up and take us on a scenic route somewhere if everyone is up for that.

My partner has descided to have an argument with a wall in my scoob so my car will look like Sh*te, but will be good to see everyone!

Fil

Filski 06 January 2018 11:24 PM

Hi all due to lack of interest tomorrow meet is cancelled.

fil

DavidL 03 August 2018 05:01 PM

Hawkeye wagon Swindon/N wilts?

Is anyone here with one of these? We're missing ours and a good one has been offered but I need to make sure it isn't just rose tinted specs regarding how old they feel, interior space etc. It would be my wife's daily as the previous 2 have been.
I can't find one for sale anywhere close.
A blobeye would probably suffice for the comparison we need.
So if anyone could spare me 30mins that would be much appreciated.