ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   remove the film lid.......REMOVE THE FILM LID (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/952230-remove-the-film-lid-remove-the-film-lid.html)

the shreksta 09 October 2012 08:38 PM

remove the film lid.......REMOVE THE FILM LID

I ****ING WOULD DO IF IT WOULD COME OFF IN ONE PIECE YOU GIANT ****,**** YOUR MICROWAVE MEAL AND **** YOU

sorry rant over,now i have no dinner as i threw it out the window in anger

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

tubbytommy 09 October 2012 08:41 PM

lol i have these at work and all they do is split and burn me............

addi monster 09 October 2012 08:41 PM

http://www.trainingmaterials.com/ang...FaTHtAodW08ALA :lol1:

alphaj12 09 October 2012 08:44 PM

Just man up and order a kebab

the shreksta 09 October 2012 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by addi monster (Post 10821791)

NOW LOOK WHATS HAPPENED.....................****ING SMASH

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3...66/hulk000.jpg

TelBoy 09 October 2012 08:51 PM

What i want to know is why they use a plastic for spaghetti bags which splits where you don't want it every damn time. Is it some sort of sick pasta industry in-joke??

the shreksta 09 October 2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 10821812)
What i want to know is why they use a plastic for spaghetti bags which splits where you don't want it every damn time. Is it some sort of sick pasta industry in-joke??

or ****ing boil in the bag...............yeah thats a great idea untill you have to remove it from the bag and REMOVE YOUR ****ING SKIN DUE TO STEAM BURNS YOU ****ING *****

i burnt myself badly a few months ago,i had a tray of mr brains faggots in the oven for about an hour-i removed the cardboard top to reveal the bubbling gravy slop inside mmmmmmmmmmm i thought-WRONG-STUPID ME DOESNT KNOW HIS OWN STRENGTH AND TRIES TO PICK THE TRAY OUT THE OVEN BY GRABBING THE ****ING CORNERS OF THE TRAY ONLY TO SQUEEZE IT TOGETHER CAUSING A WAVE OF RED HOT GRAVY TO SLOP OVER MY ****ING THUMBS............AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH ****ING SMASH ******* BRAINS CUNTING FAGGOTS

TelBoy 09 October 2012 09:03 PM

Quite :Suspiciou

warrenm2 09 October 2012 09:24 PM

Sounds Darwinian.... Have you tried decanting petrol in your kitchen lately?

mrmadcap 09 October 2012 10:08 PM

Any real man would have a woman to do all that kitchen stuff :)

Dr Hu 09 October 2012 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by warrenm2 (Post 10821910)

Hahaha :lol:

Wurzel 10 October 2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 10821780)
I ****ING WOULD DO IF IT WOULD COME OFF IN ONE PIECE YOU GIANT ****,**** YOUR MICROWAVE MEAL AND **** YOU

sorry rant over,now i have no dinner as i threw it out the window in anger

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

What is the problem? just get a sharp knife, stab it through the plastic film lid and run it round the inside of the container. Lid removed in seconds and no burns or spills.

dpb 10 October 2012 09:35 AM

Plastic 'll pass right through , just like the rest of it probably

trails 10 October 2012 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by warrenm2 (Post 10821910)

:lol::thumb:

urban 10 October 2012 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Wurzel (Post 10822291)
What is the problem? just get a sharp knife, stab it through the plastic film lid and run it round the inside of the container. Lid removed in seconds and no burns or spills.

Yeah, and something to eat instead of throwing it out the window in bad temper

I hope he doesn't live in a block of apartments

P1Fanatic 10 October 2012 10:56 AM

Lol they are annoying though. Whats the point in having a corner to grab hold of if 9 times out of 10 it breaks when you pull it.

Its like the tin cans with ring pulls – you soon learn to do the last pull facing away from you to avoid getting sprayed by tomato soup etc.

And don’t get me started on the Fruit Juice cartons with the plastic lids that no matter what angle you leave them open once you start pouring you always get some backsplash.

P1Fanatic 10 October 2012 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 10821834)
or ****ing boil in the bag...............yeah thats a great idea untill you have to remove it from the bag and REMOVE YOUR ****ING SKIN DUE TO STEAM BURNS YOU ****ING *****

i burnt myself badly a few months ago,i had a tray of mr brains faggots in the oven for about an hour-i removed the cardboard top to reveal the bubbling gravy slop inside mmmmmmmmmmm i thought-WRONG-STUPID ME DOESNT KNOW HIS OWN STRENGTH AND TRIES TO PICK THE TRAY OUT THE OVEN BY GRABBING THE ****ING CORNERS OF THE TRAY ONLY TO SQUEEZE IT TOGETHER CAUSING A WAVE OF RED HOT GRAVY TO SLOP OVER MY ****ING THUMBS............AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH ****ING SMASH ******* BRAINS CUNTING FAGGOTS

Lol Brains faggots take soooo long to cook. What is this crap “you asked for more gravy so we gave it to you”. I never asked for more. I quite liked them as they were when you cook em for 45 mins and the top of the faggots are getting crispy and below is soft with just enough gravy. Now its more gravy than faggot.

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 10 October 2012 11:05 AM

http://first-world-problems.com/

ScoobySteve69 10 October 2012 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by addi monster (Post 10821791)

Cheaper to punch a door :lol1:

ScoobySteve69 10 October 2012 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 10822387)

I like that :D

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 10 October 2012 11:22 AM

http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/201...ems_640_18.jpg

P1Fanatic 10 October 2012 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 10822387)

Haha just booked tickets for Jason Manfords new tour using the same title and looks proper funny.

riiidaa 10 October 2012 12:45 PM

screen wipe please

the shreksta 10 October 2012 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 10822007)
Any real man would have a woman to do all that kitchen stuff :)

she was busy hoovering/ironing/sucking etc :)

The Trooper 1815 10 October 2012 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 10821834)

Therapy?

RobsyUK 10 October 2012 08:44 PM

Stop buying tesco value meals and treat yourself to an M&S meal. the plastic comes off so easy...

the shreksta 10 October 2012 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10823260)
Stop buying tesco value meals and treat yourself to an M&S meal. the plastic comes off so easy...

snob................