ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Speed Factory (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/940233-speed-factory.html)

Tony Harrington 20 June 2012 11:01 PM

Speed Factory

Anyone had any dealings with/or recommend the Speed Factory in Preston, North West?

hawkeyewrx 21 June 2012 08:53 AM

Yes. Highly recommended.

Maz 21 June 2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by hawkeyewrx (Post 10675010)
Yes. Highly recommended.

:Suspiciou

hawkeyewrx 21 June 2012 11:17 AM

Problem?

The Pink Ninja 21 June 2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by hawkeyewrx (Post 10675134)
Problem?

I wouldn't say there was a problem but quite a strange first post, Like the account was created just for that post :thumb:

I know people who have had a good experience and people who have had the opposite, Gav has been around the car scene for a while :thumb:

hawkeyewrx 22 June 2012 10:00 AM

Ah; i get u mate but guess we all have to start somewhere.

I think Gav is a top man and i have always had a great service. I appreciate everyone's got there own opinions.

Cheers

Maz 22 June 2012 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by GAZ2293 (Post 10675544)
I wouldn't say there was a problem but quite a strange first post, Like the account was created just for that post :thumb:

Thanks for clarifying Gaz, summed it up exactly.:)

Hawkeyewrx, the post would have been less conspicuous if it wasn't your first one and you let us know what you had done.:)

hawkeyewrx 22 June 2012 11:08 AM

Understood pal. Just saw the thread and thought I would try and assist.

A less concise approach would likely have been more helpful in the context and it's honestly nothing suspicious!

Here's to more posts!

simpsons ! 22 June 2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by hawkeyewrx (Post 10676438)
Understood pal. Just saw the thread and thought I would try and assist.

A less concise approach would likely have been more helpful in the context and it's honestly nothing suspicious!

Here's to more posts!

Welcome to Scoobynet :)

So what work have you had done then?

Michael

hawkeyewrx 22 June 2012 04:33 PM

Thanks Michael

I used the Speed Factory for my last scoob (blob eye). It had quite a few mods but Speed Factory did a new strut, tein springs and fitted my Nur Spec.

Sold that in January and had a brief spell away from Scoobs before realising my mistake and buying a hawk eye.

Just getting started on mods; coilovers, magnex 6x4 backbox, K&N panel filter, front splitter, drilled discs and mintex pads. Thats is all so far but enough to empty my wallet when combined with a cam belt service (inc tensioners).

Next up is new wheels. Hopefully rota drifts to replace the current BK racing efforts.

hawkeyewrx 22 June 2012 04:34 PM

Tony - sorry if I have managed to inadvertantly hi-jack your thread mate!

Tony Harrington 22 June 2012 04:38 PM

No probs mate I came across them through browsing the LADSOC forum so thought I would ask out of curiosity