ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   moley wrx @ keith michaels (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/932855-moley-wrx-keith-michaels.html)

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:13 AM

moley wrx @ keith michaels

HAPPY

craig5 18 April 2012 11:21 AM

I got in touch with him last week after only few attempts And got a great quote u have to remember if he is giving such good quotes he is going to be very busy

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:26 AM

HAPPY

99greenwagon 18 April 2012 11:31 AM

i had exactly the same issue,gave up in the end, aplan are far better regarding customer service and are helpfull,and best of all, you can always get hold of them.:)

L.J.F 18 April 2012 11:36 AM

Try harder next time;)

eggy790 18 April 2012 11:36 AM

as quoted in this thread:

https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-...our-money.html

..My priority is dealing with existing customers, so if that means i miss out on new quotes sometimes then so be it.

We are VERY short staffed at the moment, and have had to take on new members of staff just to try to help with our current call volumes, to make sure anyone who has any issue will be spoken to.

I can assure you i am trying my hardest to help everyone i can, but this is obviously not enough for you.

I wish i could speak to every single person who rings for a quote, but i am only human

R12CYS 18 April 2012 11:36 AM

Same here, with aplan got a great qoute from claire, called back within the hour. Great service.

Originally Posted by 99greenwagon (Post 10583631)
i had exactly the same issue,gave up in the end, aplan are far better regarding customer service and are helpfull,and best of all, you can always get hold of them.:)

Jamo 18 April 2012 11:36 AM

I rang last week, had to ring three times, but got him in the end. if you want the best, sometimes you have to keep trying and be patient. ;)

Jamo 18 April 2012 11:40 AM

Try this on for size, I just rang ONCE to tell him about this thread and got him straight away :lol1:

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:40 AM

WORTH THE WAIT

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 10583644)
Try this on for size, I just rang ONCE to tell him about this thread and got him straight away :lol1:

did you ask him to call me ?

R12CYS 18 April 2012 11:43 AM

I just thought this time round aplan defo the best option, cracking service... That said i will try moley again i here the quotes are v good.

Jamo 18 April 2012 11:44 AM

No, but im sure he will be along soon.

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jamo (Post 10583653)
No, but im sure he will be along soon.

good i dont think i am being unreasonable with this thread just wanted a quote :thumb:

99greenwagon 18 April 2012 11:49 AM

i understand he can be very busy,but so am i, and like to get things sorted and out the way,i also tried to get hold of him for about a week.
i have no probs with that as im fully understanding,just seems silly to throw away possible good customers.its obviosly very difficult to try and respond to everyone,but i did speak to somebody else from that company and did not appriciate the arrogant smart attitude,so for me,i wouldnt be bothered if i am paying more as i prefer customer service.(not referring to you moley!):thumb:

Moley 18 April 2012 11:49 AM

Your pm is one of 63 i'm currently working through, so it's taking a while.

As for the phone messages... i'd rather not have my voicemail swithched on, as it's impossible for me to get back to every message left on there.

I always try to get back to as many people as possible, but i can only do so much unfortunately.

I apologise to those that i don't get back to, and can only ask for a bit of patience.

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 10583661)
Your pm is one of 63 i'm currently working through, so it's taking a while.

As for the phone messages... i'd rather not have my voicemail swithched on, as it's impossible for me to get back to every message left on there.

I always try to get back to as many people as possible, but i can only do so much unfortunately.

I apologise to those that i don't get back to, and can only ask for a bit of patience.

do you want 1 more chance to quote me ?
you have my number

Moley 18 April 2012 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by wngdav (Post 10583672)
do you want 1 more chance to quote me ?
you have my number

TBH it's more a case of do you want a quote?

If you feel i've disappointed you already i'll leave up to you.

I'll happily quote you, but don't want it to seem like i've only done it as you've written a complaint thread.

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 10583686)
TBH it's more a case of do you want a quote?

If you feel i've disappointed you already i'll leave up to you.

I'll happily quote you, but don't want it to seem like i've only done it as you've written a complaint thread.

yes i would like a quote call me you have lots of happy customers maybe i can become one :thumb:

Dave-W- 18 April 2012 12:36 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D worth the wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

£695 all mods declared thanks moley:thumb:

Tomwrx 18 April 2012 12:46 PM

nice happy ending

fawor 18 April 2012 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by R12CYS (Post 10583637)
Same here, with aplan got a great qoute from claire, called back within the hour. Great service.

Aplan +1
i tried with K.M. I spoke with them and confirm service is terrible could say sh- ite worst than BT:hjtwofing , lack of time even on the phone:razz:

Moley 18 April 2012 01:27 PM

Glad to help (eventually :D)

Steve Whitehorn 18 April 2012 02:11 PM

Gary does his best by us :thumb:
But as he points out he only has so many hours in day - so sometimes you need patience :)

Maz 18 April 2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 10583757)
Aplan +1
i tried with K.M. I spoke with them and confirm service is terrible could say sh- ite worst than BT:hjtwofing , lack of time even on the phone:razz:

Ignore this illiterate fool. Go on RTM this one as well.

quattroowner 18 April 2012 03:20 PM

Moley, Ill give you another phone for me getting insured on my new leon Cupra. Tried a few times but missed. . Still got my old car on the road, So im willing to be patient.!!

Challenge to beat a quote of £1800 FC :P, Will phone tomorrow mate