ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ouch, owwwwwch, owwwww, fcuking owwwwwwww! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/914581-ouch-owwwwwch-owwwww-fcuking-owwwwwwww.html)

The Zohan 25 November 2011 09:20 AM

Ouch, owwwwwch, owwwww, fcuking owwwwwwww!

Just ripped off my big toe nail, when i say ripped it off it is still attached right at the back and have just had to push it down so i can bandage it. Looks like i will be wearing flip flops for a few days.

Now off to clear up the blood...

did i mention it hurts?

ScoobyDoo555 25 November 2011 09:23 AM

<pass out>......... "thud"

STEVEBOXER 25 November 2011 09:29 AM

I did that last week,nearly made me sick lol.

The Zohan 25 November 2011 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by STEVEBOXER (Post 10349237)

yes, know the feeling I am on blood thinners/anticoagulant as well so stopping the bleeding was fun, lounge looked like an abattoir!

CREWJ 25 November 2011 09:35 AM

What is it with you and hurting yourself?

:nono:

MicaDan 25 November 2011 09:46 AM

Ouch, that made my kness go funny reading that!

Lee247 25 November 2011 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by STEVEBOXER (Post 10349237)

Same here. Walked into the cat scratching post. It's a huge thing. Took my toenail, virtually off. To make matter worse, when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, I walked into the stepladders (decorating the bathroom) and hit the same bloody toe. Ten toes and it had to be the buggered one :mad::mad:

You have my sympathies, Paul :):)

Carlh 25 November 2011 09:53 AM

ouch. you need to keep your toe nails trimmed me thinks or you'll have more things like this happening. how the hell did you do that mate?

hutton_d 25 November 2011 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 10349223)
Just ripped off my big toe nail, when i say ripped it off it is still attached right at the back and have just had to push it down so i can bandage it. Looks like i will be wearing flip flops for a few days.

did i mention it hurts?

As I keep telling my 7-year old son, 'you'll look next time' ..... :thumb:

Me? Not sympathetic? Damn right .... :hjtwofing

Dave

Ant 25 November 2011 10:24 AM

Man up you big poofta!

I got a paper cut earlier so what you moaning at

:D

Gear Head 25 November 2011 11:12 AM

Ouch. You think you've had a bad day?

Our 6 month old son chucked his milk back up at 11pm last night, then chucked his porridge up this morning as well as having one almightly runny/messy poo. As I left for work, wifey was bathing him. Then get a txt saying she has now spilt her cereal all over our carpet that has just been cleaned, then the cat was sick, then she realised that it wasn't a good idea to wash sick sodden baby clothes with the rest of the washing. Two wash loads later, our clothes are still covered in baby sick/porridge.

And to top it off, tonight was supposed to be our 'date night' as Charlie boy should have been staying at his nans house. Not looking likely now. And I have been looking forward to my first lay in for 2 months! :rolleyes:

Ant 25 November 2011 02:08 PM

2 months you're lucky I've not had one for 13 months

zip106 25 November 2011 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 10349294)
Same here. Walked into the cat scratching post. It's a huge thing. Took my toenail, virtually off. To make matter worse, when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, I walked into the stepladders (decorating the bathroom) and hit the same bloody toe. Ten toes and it had to be the buggered one :mad::mad:

You have my sympathies, Paul :):)

You've got 'the painters in'?

:D

stilover 25 November 2011 02:24 PM

Pics?

Leslie 25 November 2011 02:41 PM

The Nazi's used to pull your toenails off with pliers to make you talk!

They would have enjoyed doing it of course!

Les

oldsplice 25 November 2011 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10349410)

Our 6 month old son chucked his milk back up at 11pm last night, then chucked his porridge up this morning as well as having one almightly runny/messy poo. As I left for work, wifey was bathing him. Then get a txt saying she has now spilt her cereal all over our carpet that has just been cleaned, then the cat was sick, then she realised that it wasn't a good idea to wash sick sodden baby clothes with the rest of the washing. Two wash loads later, our clothes are still covered in baby sick/porridge.

And to top it off, tonight was supposed to be our 'date night' as Charlie boy should have been staying at his nans house. Not looking likely now. And I have been looking forward to my first lay in for 2 months! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I know it's wrong, but that made me laugh out loud! :lol1: :o

jonc 25 November 2011 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10349410)

Yes but when you look into his little eyes you'll realise it's all worth it! You got off lightly since you had time off at work!!! :D

DCI Gene Hunt 25 November 2011 03:54 PM

Move over Snazy there's a new walking health hazard in town :lol1:

oouch BTW :D

J4CKO 25 November 2011 04:04 PM

Were you bored with a pair of pliers ?

Ant 25 November 2011 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 10349783)
Move over Snazy there's a new walking health hazard in town :lol1:

oouch BTW :D

:lol1:

RobsyUK 25 November 2011 06:23 PM

Japs would put splints under yur finger nails and light them to make you talk. I hate it when a nail comes off hurts like a bitch...

paper cut under the nail is a killer too.

pics!!!!

The Dogs B******s 25 November 2011 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Zohan (Post 10349223)

did i mention it hurts?

Man the f*ck up you tart

Maz 25 November 2011 08:46 PM

I did a similar thing with a thumbnail and boy did it smart! Really feel for ya Paul.

AsifScoob 26 November 2011 02:01 AM

Nasty. Take it easy mate.

Asif