ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   BEER BELLY (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/914365-beer-belly.html)

SLAB 23 November 2011 02:21 PM

BEER BELLY

A sexy bird looked at my beer belly today and sarcasticly asked "Is it Fosters or Stella". I replied "theres a tap underneath, taste it !!:lol1:

MattyB1983 23 November 2011 02:29 PM

Quality....

SLAB 23 November 2011 02:58 PM

Sepp Blatter's kids have defended their father'"He's totally against racism in football", exclaimed Ku, Klux and Klan

SLAB 23 November 2011 02:59 PM

Why not try a Lloyd Grossman curry tonight ? Not only will you be able to look through the keyhole , you 'll be able to SH1T through it as well !

SLAB 23 November 2011 03:02 PM

REQUESTED BY Ant
Top of the morning to ya

initialD 23 November 2011 03:43 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

nickmoses 23 November 2011 04:41 PM

A man and his wife went to the zoo. They noticed the gorilla had got a hard on as he looked at the wife. Her husband says "Lift your skirt up flash your knickers and tease him!" The ape goes mental. "Now get your tits out !" The ape goes ****ing berserk! The husband opens the cage and pushes his wife in. "Now try telling THAT ****er you've got a headache!"

Ryan@Indigo-GT 23 November 2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10346130)
A sexy bird looked at my beer belly today and sarcasticly asked "Is it Fosters or Stella". I replied "theres a tap underneath, taste it !!:lol1:

:lol:

chocolate_o_brian 23 November 2011 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by nickmoses (Post 10346341)
A man and his wife went to the zoo. They noticed the gorilla had got a hard on as he looked at the wife. Her husband says "Lift your skirt up flash your knickers and tease him!" The ape goes mental. "Now get your tits out !" The ape goes ****ing berserk! The husband opens the cage and pushes his wife in. "Now try telling THAT ****er you've got a headache!"

:lol1:

I like that one!

RobsyUK 23 November 2011 05:47 PM

Do you think w@nking off in space would be like living in a. Snow globe?

Dedrater 27 November 2011 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10352429)
Please dont post raciest jokes m8 on my threads ;)m8
Please.....
Slab

The Irish should interpret this thread how?

Seriously, i can never get my head around this, why does it matter if you have a different pigmentation to another human?

Get over yourself and stop the race card assault! ffs

RA Dunk 27 November 2011 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10352429)
Please dont post raciest jokes m8 on my threads ;)m8
Please.....
Slab

lol, whats with the whiter than white thing?

you ginger cnut. :lol1:

Rapid17 27 November 2011 08:23 AM

Some good jokes there.

Geoff. :lol1:

Lee247 27 November 2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 10352469)
lol, whats with the whiter than white thing?

you ginger cnut. :lol1:

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

DYK 27 November 2011 10:09 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All are Jolly Good

SLAB 27 November 2011 11:31 PM

AR RIGHT RAB Nice to here from you you little bagpipe blower Hows the skirts fitting you these days sorry kilts :lol1:
So thats the slabbing out the way how the devil are you not herd from you for years ok months

pimmo2000 28 November 2011 12:27 AM

Can you not call people "tard" please .. its offence to my people ..

Will 28 November 2011 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 10353998)
Can you not call people "tard" please .. its offence to my people ..

Sorry, mong!!!

:D

bioforger 28 November 2011 12:55 AM

Will can you not post period please, its offensive to sheep.

Ant 28 November 2011 01:33 AM

Wish you would all stop my brown Mongolian sheep are very hurt by your comments.

eelz 28 November 2011 02:19 AM

Talking of racism and sheep,, me and the Mrs were walking out of chirk castle a while back and noticed a field full of white sheep and next to it a field full of black sheep... She said "look at that there.., talk about a-baa-tide" ... :) true story and very quick for her!

Picture Would make a good t-shirt too I reckon.

RA Dunk 28 November 2011 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10353945)
AR RIGHT RAB Nice to here from you you little bagpipe blower Hows the skirts fitting you these days sorry kilts :lol1:
So thats the slabbing out the way how the devil are you not herd from you for years ok months

Buy a mic you dip sh1t.

P.S We have a T/S server back up and a BF3 server too.

SLAB 28 November 2011 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 10354103)
Buy a mic you dip sh1t.

P.S We have a T/S server back up and a BF3 server too.

would mean hearing your voice again m8 i cant go through therapy again

SLAB 28 November 2011 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Will (Post 10353983)
What was racist about my joke? You stupid ****???? And it's mate, not m8. And racist, not raciest! Get a grip, tard!!

What was racist about my joke? You stupid ****???? And it's mate, not m8. And racist, not raciest! Get a grip, tard!!

Your joke is implying that if your brown your a thief, Eva your to thick to understand your own joke or your just a window licker
You don't have to come on here spoil a good clean thread M8 turning a happy thread to a keyboard warrior slagging match thread.

PS thanks for the speeling lesson your just ****ing great, top man, the dude

All I asked you was not to post racist jokes on my thread PLEASE
And if your not sure about Whats racist and Whats not, anything implying any other skin colour than white that they would rob you is racist and as you say am retarded and but I no the difference, so puts sum coal on fire lad and take ya whippet for a walk on told field
BOBS UNCLE BUT YOU CAN CALL HIM DAD.
sLAb

Leslie 28 November 2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10346201)
An irish man and his son went to the zoo, a sign says "feed the elephant a bun to get your age". The little boy gives the elephant a bun and it stamps it's foot 6 times."wow" says the boy "that's right i am 6, you have a go dad". The irish chap gives the elephant a bun . . . A moment later the elephant farts and stamps twice "be jesus that's right" said the father "i am farty two

Now that is a good one!

Les :D

Ant 28 November 2011 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 10354277)

Your joke is implying that if your brown your a thief, Eva your to thick to understand your own joke or your just a window licker
You don't have to come on here spoil a good clean thread M8 turning a happy thread to a keyboard warrior slagging match thread.

PS thanks for the speeling lesson your just ****ing great, top man, the dude

All I asked you was not to post racist jokes on my thread PLEASE
And if your not sure about Whats racist and Whats not, anything implying any other skin colour than white that they would rob you is racist and as you say am retarded and but I no the difference, so puts sum coal on fire lad and take ya whippet for a walk on told field
BOBS UNCLE BUT YOU CAN CALL HIM DAD.
sLAb

You fit the Yorkshire man stereotype so well! Thick as fcuk :D

I find it funny you don't like the joke but don't have a problem with the joke about the Irish.

SLAB 28 November 2011 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10354295)
You fit the Yorkshire man stereotype so well! Thick as fcuk :D

I find it funny you don't like the joke but don't have a problem with the joke about the Irish.

I am Irish lolol

SLAB 28 November 2011 12:17 PM

Nothing wrong with Yorkshire same sort of **** hole like were you live pit villages pit in bread mentality.
Again all i asked was not to post racist **** on my thread and for that am being slagged off.

Am just pacing my self i will give a lot better than thats been given so no crying
where's a ****ing retarded admin when you want him, sell 4 items a week they on ya like a rash on a tramps arse wanting more money out of you.

Ant 28 November 2011 01:00 PM

Well if you are Irish then that'll explain the retarded spelling.

SLAB 28 November 2011 01:58 PM

Because wail you was doing your schooling m8 i was working I had no body to wipe my Arse.
Also haven't you got anything else in life to do instead of showing off your spelling skills your a very cleaver lad you will go far.

If you like you could come and teach me the alphabet or lend me your peter Jane & pat books