ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   SickBug.................... (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/886902-sickbug.html)

drive 11 June 2012 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Rally fan 555 (Post 10660419)
As I think I posted before I never set out to point fingers on here, as I don't think that would solve anything - what's been seen on the pics etc are what they are.

So there's now some work to do......................

#so there's now some work to do !!

I didn't meen you,si
The above post speaks for itself !!

Good luck with the rebuild,SI

Cannon Fodder 11 June 2012 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 10660442)
I didn't meen you,si
The above post speaks for itself !!

Quite frankly you are going to add fuel to the fire which will only escalate things, this is or was between Simon and Dylan.

What's done is done as they say, just leave it there as I am sure that both parties are big enough to stick up for themselves.

Rally fan 555 11 June 2012 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10660450)
Quite frankly you are going to add fuel to the fire which will only escalate things, this is or was between Simon and Dylan.

What's done is done as they say, just leave it there as I am sure that both parties are big enough to stick up for themselves.

:thumb:

drive 11 June 2012 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10660450)

As this is post 244,all i did was say well done to si,for wording it so well.
I'm not sticking up for anyone,I'm just stating my opinion,which so many others have on several occasions,including yourself ty....
Lets just hope,that si can now concentrate on the new engine build and get his car back on the road.

DYL 4N 11 June 2012 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by R1CH D (Post 10660427)
There we go then drive, Dylan's after care is abortionate to say the least. And that's from experience.

You get what you pay for. So in your case not allot.

The Trooper 1815 11 June 2012 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by R1CH D (Post 10660427)
There we go then drive, Dylan's after care is abortionate to say the least. And that's from experience.

:wonder: A bit confused here. The previous posts have also indicated that Dylan was not to blame, in fact the cooling issue and crimped hoses seem to be the main fault.

Simon is not blaming Dylan. And many people owe Dylan for some free work I have witnessed happening.

So be careful if you bite the hand that feeds.

drive 11 June 2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 10660783)
:wonder: A bit confused here. The previous posts have also indicated that Dylan was not to blame, in fact the cooling issue and crimped hoses seem to be the main fault.

Simon is not blaming Dylan. And many people owe Dylan for some free work I have witnessed happening.

We need a LIKE button,lol

duckdo 11 June 2012 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 10660783)

Total agree with this post :thumb:

Cannon Fodder 11 June 2012 05:42 PM

Simon, I would ask for this thread to be locked down now as I see it would only be used for sniping and bad feeling. :)

Rally fan 555 11 June 2012 06:52 PM

Indeed - Can someone lock it then .: