ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Nine More scumbags arrested for the grooming of young girls for sex (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/867761-nine-more-scumbags-arrested-for-the-grooming-of-young-girls-for-sex.html)

The Zohan 11 January 2011 05:44 PM

Nine More scumbags arrested for the grooming of young girls for sex

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110111/...d-45dbed5.html
seems to be a little more widespread and not just a one off then.

Nine Asian men are being investigated over claims that they groomed teenage white girls for sex.

The suspects, aged between 20 and 40, are reported to be from Rochdale and Heywood in Greater Manchester.

They were arrested on suspicion of rape, inciting child prostitution, allowing a premises to be used for prostitution and sexual activity with a child.

The arrests were made last month but have only just become public knowledge. They were part of a Greater Manchester Police investigation into the sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men since 2008.

Up to 14 girls, aged between 13 and 15, allege they were plied with drugs and alcohol by the group before being taken to different properties for sex.

KAS35RSTI 11 January 2011 05:53 PM

Disgusting & cold hearted people.

The Zohan 11 January 2011 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Aladdin (Post 9814874)
Disgusting & cold hearted people.

Could not agree more!

Maz 11 January 2011 06:08 PM

Animals! Hang the b@stards.

njkmrs 11 January 2011 06:16 PM

Just one of the reasons I dont let my 14 yr old daughter hang around the streets with her friends .
I actually live in the area and often see cars full of Asians driving about music blaring with them hanging out of the windows .This is clearly what they have been upto .
Scum .

The Zohan 11 January 2011 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by njkmrs (Post 9814931)
Just one of the reasons I dont let my 14 yr old daughter hang around the streets with her friends .
I actually live in the area and often see cars full of Asians driving about music blaring with them hanging out of the windows .This is clearly what they have been upto .
Scum .

We have two girls younger than yours and i do think you try to protect - nature and nurture and all that.

One sad aspect of this is going to be some kids are vulnerable - junkie/alcoholic parents parents that just do not care where there kids are as long as the child allowance keeps rolling in. Lack of comunities people looking out for each other etc. This makes it all too easy to exploit some children and questions should be asked of the parents and guardians as well.

I see gangs of lads driving about from all races and most of the have one or two things in mind. I do not see this as an exclusively Asian problem as such but it does take place.

Whilst there is a demand for children for sex then sadly someone will always supply.

njkmrs 11 January 2011 06:37 PM

Unfortunately my daughters friends are mainly from split up /divorced families .(dont know why ) ,and some of her friends seem to be allowed to do as they please .It has been the cause of many an argument /disagreement when I tell her she is not allowed to do as her mates parents allow their kids to do .

I am glad I stick to my rules because I now know how right I am to keep her away from this type of danger .

f1_fan 11 January 2011 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by njkmrs (Post 9814931)
Scum .

Not trying to be confrontational, but how does hanging out of the windows and playing loud music indicate they have clearly been up to the grooming and picking up of young girls?

I mean if you go to Blackpool on an evening you see groups of white lads driving round hanging out of the windows and playing loud music, but I don't automatially think 'look at those rapists' :confused:

dazh66 11 January 2011 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9814962)
We have two girls younger than yours and i do think you try to protect - nature and nurture and all that.

One sad aspect of this is going to be some kids are vulnerable - junkie/alcoholic parents parents that just do not care where there kids are as long as the child allowance keeps rolling in. Lack of comunities people looking out for each other etc. This makes it all too easy to exploit some children and questions should be asked of the parents and guardians as well.

I see gangs of lads driving about from all races and most of the have one or two things in mind. I do not see this as an exclusively Asian problem as such but it does take place.

Whilst there is a demand for children for sex then sadly someone will always supply.

Very sad but also very true, my 15 year old lad gets the mick taken for spending all his time playing xbox online but at least I know where he is:thumb:

njkmrs 11 January 2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9814993)
Not trying to be confrontational, but how does hanging out of the windows and playing loud music indicate they have clearly been up to the grooming and picking up of young girls?

I mean if you go to Blackpool on an evening you see groups of white lads driving round hanging out of the windows and playing loud music, but I don't automatially think 'look at those rapists' :confused:

They are on the look out for these young girls trying to get their attention as described in the papers about the ones they have just caught .

I dont mean they ALL do this but the scrotes I see hanging out of Micras and such cars are probably upto no good in my opinion .And I will go with my opinion because it is usually right and served me well over the yrs .!!!:lol1:

nick172sport 11 January 2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9814857)

Nine Asian men are being investigated over claims that they groomed teenage white girls for sex.

The suspects, aged between 20 and 40, are reported to be from Rochdale and Heywood in Greater Manchester.

They were arrested on suspicion of rape, inciting child prostitution, allowing a premises to be used for prostitution and sexual activity with a child.

The arrests were made last month but have only just become public knowledge. They were part of a Greater Manchester Police investigation into the sexual exploitation of teenage girls by men since 2008.

Up to 14 girls, aged between 13 and 15, allege they were plied with drugs and alcohol by the group before being taken to different properties for sex.

thats where i live:(

Turbohot 11 January 2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9814993)

That's called stereotyping.

I stereotyped black people in one of the black countries that I once visited. I thought all big, black dudes in Bermuda shorts, mosquito net vests with Adidas cap on were drug dealer thugs like they are supposed to be, in Brixton and Blackstock Road. I remember checking into a hotel on the first night, and walking into the hotel bar for a quite fruit juice after a long flight. The bar was full of black musclemen, and everyone of them looked at me, as if to say: "F**k off!!" I did actually leg it back to my room, and kept awake all night with my money and passport on me. Next morning, I saw a few of them scary ones at the counter on my checkout. They greeted me, and talk to me with such respect that I was no more used to. They used the word "sister" to address my "doubting Thomas" pathetic being. Needless to say I was so very ashamed of tarring all blacks with the same brush. On the negative, one of the blacks (the first guy I met i.e. my English speaking taxi driver) did try to sell me drugs, because all UK tourist he had met bought drugs of him, and another "interpreter" one I hired thought I was easy, becuase, to his experience, British female travellers are easy for sex on holidays. I was lighter skin then them black guys, and I live in the UK, so I was taken as one of the "easy" ones. Them two nasties (regardlessof their skin colour and race) were also very wrong in stereotyping, as not all white British females are into homeaway, p!ssed-up nightstands, nor do all British holiday makers want to buy cheap drugs on some foreignland.

Chip 11 January 2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 9815071)

I stereotyped black people in one of the black countries that I once visited. I thought all big, black dudes in Bermuda shorts, mosquito net vests with Adidas cap on were drug dealer thugs like they are supposed to be, in Brixton and Blackstock Road. I remember checking into a hotel on the first night, and walking into the hotel bar for a quite fruit juice after a long flight. The bar was full of black musclemen, and everyone of them looked at me, as if to say: "F**k off!!" I did actually leg it back to my room, and kept awake all night with my money and passport on me. Next morning, I saw a few of them scary ones at the counter on my checkout. They greeted me, and talk to me with such respect that I was no more used to. They used the word "sister" to address my "doubting Thomas" pathetic being. Needless to say I was so very ashamed of tarring all blacks with the same brush. On the negative, one of the blacks (the first guy I met i.e. my English speaking taxi driver) did try to sell me drugs, because all UK tourist he had met bought drugs of him, and another "interpreter" one I hired thought I was easy, becuase, to his experience, British female travellers are easy for sex on holidays. I was lighter skin then them black guys, and I live in the UK, so I was taken as one of the "easy" ones. Them two nasties (regardlessof their skin colour and race) were also very wrong in stereotyping, as not all white British females are into homeaway, p!ssed-up nightstands, nor do all British holiday makers want to buy cheap drugs on some foreignland.

Was it in Brixton ;)

Cheers

Chip 11 January 2011 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9814857)

Cant be true cos most of these people say so. :D

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ack-straw.html

njkmrs 11 January 2011 07:28 PM

I dont stereo type .I have never double posted . " Innit !!"

Turbohot 11 January 2011 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by njkmrs (Post 9815129)
I dont stereo type .I have never double posted . " Innit !!"

Thanks for pointing that out.

One of them has now gone. "Innit??"

LOL :D

Turbohot 11 January 2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 9815117)
Was it in Brixton ;)

Cheers

:lol1:

It was in Senegal, Chip.

We once had a do in Brixton. It was soon after Brixton riots. My partner and I drove into London, he got lost driving and we ended up in Brixton. There was a massive argument going on, between the coppers and Brixton-ites. Police scolded us off that place, and told us never to come back. It was very frightening.

f1_fan 11 January 2011 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 9815071)

Interesting post and sadly it is exactly that sort of sterotyping that is going on in a lot of these posts and of course in the good old UK press. Oh well, I like being in a minority :D

andythejock01wrx 11 January 2011 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9815336)
Oh well, I like being in a minority :D

No pun intended. ;)

Leslie 12 January 2011 03:11 PM

I find it very upsetting that there are people about who are prepared to debase themselves into taking part in such disgustiing activities.

Those caught at it should be given extremely heavy sentences.

Destroying a child's innocence and subjecting them to such an ordeal is quite unforgiveable.

Les :(

pimmo2000 12 January 2011 03:36 PM

Its makes me sick to the stomach when thinks like this happen to kids .. even more so now I have a daughter ..

but I wish someone would plie me with drugs and alcohol and take me to different properties for sex ... sounds great .. (out of the under-age context)

pimmo2000 12 January 2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 9815202)
:lol1:

It was in Senegal, Chip.

We once had a do in Brixton. It was soon after Brixton riots. My partner and I drove into London, he got lost driving and we ended up in Brixton. There was a massive argument going on, between the coppers and Brixton-ites. Police scolded us off that place, and told us never to come back. It was very frightening.

You had a do in Brixton and then ended up in Brixton ?

Mus 12 January 2011 03:57 PM

sharia law should be brought in to the uk for Pedos

Jaybird-UK 21 February 2012 10:27 PM

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...sex-court-told

11 in court today, let's hope the sentencing is heavy if found guilty

tony de wonderful 21 February 2012 11:50 PM

There's a sinister racial element to this which is ignored somewhat.

Terminator X 22 February 2012 12:32 AM

Sorry I don't get this:

"She claimed that she would regularly find herself drunk to near unconsciousness, waking up with men having sex with her."

Why get drunk again if you didn't like it the first time :confused:

TX.

urban 22 February 2012 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Jaybird-UK (Post 10499204)
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...sex-court-told

11 in court today, let's hope the sentencing is heavy if found guilty

Yes, but imagine how the sentencing would be done if this happened to be in their originating country

Felix. 22 February 2012 09:23 AM

Just another take on this

We have loads of girls in care homes who regularly go missing and head back to places like this out of their own free will. I'm not saying that what is happening is right, but the girls are putting themselves in vulnerable positions. And they are all street wise, so they know exactly what goes on there

GlesgaKiss 22 February 2012 09:24 AM

Interestingly, but not surprisingly, the fact they are Asian was entirely left out by BBC radio when they reported this yesterday.

Felix. 22 February 2012 09:42 AM

One girl who was about 14 use to go 'missing' from her care home on Friday & Saturday nights. She looked a lot older and could get into most of the clubs around town. But she would first pay a visit to a local take away to get money for 'certain favours' - then use the money to go around the town with.......